Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Thin Lizzy Live and Dangerous
  • righog
    Free Member

Just catching up on some recorded programs on Sky.

When I was about 17 I was outside a Thin Lizzy concert and just could not get a ticket. Phil Lynott died not long after 🙁

One of the greatest unsung bands of all time.

enfht
    Free Member

My ex neighbour played sax with Thin Lizzy, found a live recording of dancing in the moonlight on youtube not long ago, great tune. RIP John.

banks
    Free Member

Check out the complete thin lizzy peel sessions – plenty of download floating about. IMO better than live & dangerous – earlier material and storming versions of black boys around the corner & little girl in bloom

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Lynott was the consummate professional saw them at trentham gardens in 1979- brilliant!

novaswift
    Free Member

One of my all time faves

sas78

The Rocker. My favourite Lizzy track, just awesome. Just thought I’d add that! Those Peel sessions are brilliant btw.

MadBillMcMad

unsung bands

xherbivorex
    Free Member

the version of “the rocker” on life:live is awesome, with five guitarists playing on it (eric bell, scott gorham, gary moore, john sykes and brian robertson)…

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

i concur… check out the lizzy boys on black star riders, its better than you’d expect and gives a fair nod to Lynott, I wasnt a fan of the Almighty but Ricky Warwick actually does a great job on this album.

zippykona

Yeah Black Star Riders sound good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Thin Lizzy Live and Dangerous’ is closed to new replies.