• This topic has 52 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by sv.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Thieving Spanish feckers!!
  • olympus
    Free Member

I think you meant Athletico Bilbao don’t employ non basque players. They’re all Spanish. Just like Barca fans are Spanish, they may both want independence from the state but they don’t have it so for the time being they are both part of Spain whether they like it or not. I may want to be a turnip, I can tell people I’m a turnip and believe I’m a turnip but I’m actually not, I’m an English human.

donsimon
    Free Member

You’re geting there olympus, I know exactly what I meant.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I’m an English human.

Being human is a biological fact though. Being English is a societal/political construct. Granted, turnips are always vegetables with the sole exception of Graham Taylor 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Do I not like that!

Neither do we, Graham. You’re useless.

Sawyer
    Free Member

I believe cutting the nets is a basketball thing.

Mackem

It’s Athletic Bilbao.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I believe cutting the nets is a basketball thing.

Really? Because Barçelona are also big on basketball. There is even an FC Barçelona basketball team. So maybe they got the idea from them?

roper
    Free Member

That non Spanish victory was very popular here in our pocket of Andalucía. 😀
    We had beeping car horn and fireworks. Good game too.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

my spanish uncle is from catalunya. OH MY GOD IF I TELL HIM HE’S NOT SPANISH HE WILL HAVE AN IDENTITY CRISIS FROM WHICH HE WILL NEVER RECOVER.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

Yeah just like those silly **** from cornwall ain’t English till they need the nhs etc!

scotland has nhs and wales has nhs, whats the point?

so please don’t be rude about the Cornish. although i’m a foreigner from the wrong side of the river i have lived and worked in Cornwall for nearly 30years and i consider myself fortunate to have married into a Cornish family and be welcomed into it.

from the first time i ever came here i knew it was a special and unique place, and i have nothing but utter respect for the Country and its people.

we live in an increasingly bland country, so rather than be small minded and rude we should embrace strong regional identities and enable and encourage them to flourish.

backhander
    Free Member

was a special and unique place, and i have nothing but utter respect for the Country county and its people

Ftfy

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Have you met SurfMat yet?

sv

Belfast is in Northern Ireland which is part of the UK and therefore British.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Thieving Spanish feckers!!’ is closed to new replies.