• This topic has 52 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by sv.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Thieving Spanish feckers!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

What’s that all about??

mikewsmith
    Free Member

they know how to play football?

Man U on long ball silly passes and all that, nice to see them taught a footballing lesson

donsimon
    Free Member

They’re not Spanish if you’re talking about Barça. 🙄

wrightyson
    Free Member

Barca were awesome! But pinching the nets from the home of football?? Sacrilege!!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Not Spanish? What the players? No not all of them? Or where they’re from? Like the Cornish aren’t English?

rOcKeTdOg

catalan innit?, not Spanish, apart from the Argie bloke with 52 odd goals

donsimon
    Free Member

Ask them, they’re Catalans and not Spanish, trust me I know what I’m talking about.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yeah just like those silly **** from cornwall ain’t English till they need the nhs etc!

backhander
    Free Member

Barcelona is in Spain. Barcelona is a Spanish football team. Barcelona have many Spanish players. They really coulnt be more Spanish.

iain1775
    Free Member

They not Spanish they scouse
    Mascarano taught them that trick

mikewsmith
    Free Member

like Man U are english you know the Mexican, Welsh Shagger, Korean one etc. and that scouser

wors

Ask them, they’re Catalans and not Spanish, trust me I know what I’m talking about.

I thought they played in the spanish league.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

read the lonely planet guide summary, like suggesting Belfast is British or Irish

wrightyson
    Free Member

Only on weekends, they qualified for the champions league through that highly successful Catalan league known as the Catalaliga.

donsimon
    Free Member

Wrecsam play in the English league, but we’re not English. You’re point is?
    Ask the next Catalan you meet if they’re Spanish and see what they say.

donsimon
    Free Member

read the lonely planet guide summary, like suggesting Belfast is British or Irish

Don’t have to read anything as I live here, Belfast is Irish, no?

theotherjonv

They were all happy to turn out for Spain in the WC……

That said; if Spain and Catalonia were allowed to enter, that’d be two of the four semi-finalists sorted.

donsimon
    Free Member

They were all happy to turn out for Spain in the WC……

I’ll let you work out how that works… And if it is healthy or not 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

Still no one has told me why the thieving Spanish/Catalan **** stole the nets , I was gutted an over zealous English/Cornish steward didn’t chastise them!

theotherjonv

sorry, i’m not that smart and don’t follow you. I suspect if they were staunch Catalonian nationalists they wouldn’t turn out under the flag of their occupiers any more than I think that staunch Irish republicans would turn out for GBR at the Olympics.

I’m not saying they aren’t supporters of the cause, but can’t be that committed if it takes second place compared to pursuit of a model of a hand holding a grapefruit dipped in custard.

backhander
    Free Member

The world cup is for countries. Catalonia is not a country, it is a region of Spain.
    They can say what they like, they’re Spanish. David ike says he’s the son of god.
    Oh and Belfast is politically and legally in Britain. Edit, or the uk. Or whatever.

donsimon
    Free Member

sorry, i’m not that smart and don’t follow you. I suspect if they were staunch Catalonian nationalists they wouldn’t turn out under the flag of their occupiers any more than I think that staunch Irish republicans would turn out for GBR at the Olympics.

You mean like Athletic Bilbao who don’t employ Spanish players. Capitalism wins sometimes. So you couldn’t work it out for yourselves. 😆

RichPenny
    Free Member

Belfast is Irish, no?

Depends on who you ask! Is it the same in Catalonia, or not?

backhander
    Free Member

Honest question don, do any bilbao players play for Spain?

wrightyson
    Free Member

And how the **** did pinching the nets from wemberleys posts turn into some **** political debate about whos who and where from? And just for the record if Barcelona did persist with this Catalan shit they should be forced out of the “Spanish” league which they want to obviously be no part of and be forced to join some turd of a pub (sanmigella) league and qualify thro that. See how messi’s legs hold up after the 5th challenge from Chico the local psycho door/barman.

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m from Wales and would say that Belfast is Irish. Catalans would say they are from Cataluña and probably tell you in Catalan, Castellano is a different language. Ask a Catalan for confirmation and not me, I just pointed out that the Catalans don’t consider themselves Spanish, look at the Catalan flag.

donsimon
    Free Member

Honest question don, do any bilbao players play for Spain?

To be honest, I’m not sure currently, but historically there was a huge amount of pressure put on them and their families not to put Spanish shirts on.
    I spoke to a teacher from Navarra several years ago who bought some red and yellow pencils for use in her school, some of the children threw them back at her.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Don’t have to read anything as I live here

And you’re the geezer who reckons there’s no car crime in Madrid. Oh how I laughed when I saw the incredulous look on my sister’s face and she exclaimed “what!” when I informed her of that 😀

Still, the Madrid you live in is obviously in another parallel universe to the one she and all the Spaniards she knows, live in.

theotherjonv

on tonight’s evidence, chico won’t get near Messi once, let alone 5 times. And he’s Argentinian anyway so if Barca went off to play in the county league to make a political statement, I suspect he’d join another club.

We’d give him a trial, and we’ll be premier league on sunday night. He wouldn’t march into the team though, Longy’s got 23 goals this year and Jimmy’s fit again so he’d probably be an impact player to start with.

(And it’s the EPL, not the sodding Welsh premier league BTW, just in case we don’t win on Monday)

donsimon
    Free Member

Muy buenas ernie.
    ¿Que tal niña?
    Perhaps your sister shouldn’t live in the crime ridden areas and should try to live in a decent area.
    I also thought you thought yourself too important to speak to me.

BoardinBob

They’re not Spanish if you’re talking about Barça

You’d better phone FIFA and tell them the national team are fielding ineligible players…

theotherjonv

You’d better phone FIFA and tell them the national team are fielding ineligible players…

Like FIFA care about the rules; someone gave Sepp a big wad of cash to make that rule an irrelevance

Scamper
    Free Member

Apparently they have parts of the old wembley in their `trophy room museum’ from a previous win. So i presume pinching the nets was along the same lines.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I’m from Wales and would say that Belfast is Irish.

Ah what a wonderfully convoluted country we all live in 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

😆 Apparently it is… GB, UK or Britain, WTF do I call it?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He wouldn’t march into the team though, Longy’s got 23 goals this year and Jimmy’s fit again so he’d probably be an impact player to start with.

😆 Like it. Make him earn his place in the side, eh?

Our game’s cancelled cos it’s Bank Holiday on Monday. 😡

Not a bad performance last time, but our ‘strikers’ need to learn how to shoot tbh. Keep moaning about service, but if they don’t do owt when they do get the ball, then they shoud stop moaning, quite frankly. Actually I might have them back in defence next time, give someone else a go up front; they coon’t do any worse really.

Andrew needs to learn to shut his mouth whinges all game but coon’t score in a brothel useless lump.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Chico would see him after if he didn’t “sort” him on the pitch. You know how it is in the sanmigella/Stella leagues.

theotherjonv

Oh, I know all too well. For my sins I refereed for 5 or 6 years after my career was cut short by a chico-esque lunge and before the family came along. Then oddly I got tired of being sworn at continuously for an hour and a half every weekend. And I was doing one of the supposedly better leagues around here.

wrightyson
    Free Member

What league John? Got one good mate whos played from England boys to Luton to Colchester Still plays on the south coast! Recently watched him in a six a side where he was playing as a ringer to help out. Unbelievable the difference in skill especially at six a side level.

grantway
    Free Member

Been the best club for many years

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Thieving Spanish feckers!!’ is closed to new replies.