Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Leeds cyclist pushed into river aire for his bike
  • meandyuk

Can’t believe this and just after the grand depart too. Pure scum imo!!
    http://road.cc/content/news/123523-leeds-cyclist-pushed-river-aire-his-bike

I also wondered what had happened to the F8 in the window… stolen at 11am, surely the shop would have been open then…

devash
    Free Member

I heard that the guy who stole the F8 just walked into the shop and yanked it from the window.

There’s a serious amount of scrotery in Leeds. Glad I don’t live there any more.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Hmmm….i do wonder why any shop in Leeds (or any other metropolis) would stick a bike worth 12K in the window. Asking for it if you ask me.
    Speshly Leeds. (or Bristol) 😕

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bearnecessities

First thing I thought when I saw the Dogma in window, that close to the door and unsecured was “they’re brave”….bit weird/unbelievable that a retail store wouldn’t have been more tea-leaf savvy.

OP story is quite unpleasant 🙁

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Nothing new but used to happen more on the canal than the river

craigxxl
    Free Member

The dirt stretch from the Armouries to Clarence Road has always been popular with scrotes normally making easy pickings of the nearby student accommodation. I’ve seen a group of lads block the old stile/gate at the end of the dirt section and surround my mate grabbing at his bars only to become all jovial as I caught up.
    The council/waterways needs to improve that section, surfacing the path and cutting back the growth, and get rid of the old gate thing so that there is no bottle neck

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Thieves in a city. I’m shocked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Leeds cyclist pushed into river aire for his bike’ is closed to new replies.