Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Thieving scrotes!
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

I moved into Didcot about 8 weeks back. Admittedly not a nice part of town, but is still not nice hearing that the neighbours were discussing how much they could get for my Whyte.
    Especially as he is known to be the local bike thief.
    Glad to be moving to an idyllic local village in 5 days.

quikydrew
    Free Member

Some thieving c—s stole my yz 125 crosser back in 06. It was locked up jacked up on a pump stand around the swingarm no front wheel on a vw Engine on a stand infront of the shed door and they still took it whilst we were in bed. Still bothers me now as it was like mission impossible to get and very few knew it was there and our doberman had just passed away. Scum of the earth

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Take the bike to a friends house and lock the shit out of it.

project
    Free Member

Glad to be moving to an idyllic local village in 5 days.

They may well follow you home, plenty of security required.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Personally I’d make sure he knew just how many of his bones would be broken should anything “happen” regardless of if it was him or not….

binners

You heard some local scrote discussing nicking your bike? And your telling us about it?

I had a similar issue a few years ago when living in a less than salubrious locale. I was told that the areas resident bike thief had followed me home and was planning on relieving me of my bikes. So I went and paid him a visit to inform him, pretty unambiguously, that should anything happen to my bikes, he would be prime suspect, and I wouldn’t be going to the police, but dealing with it myself. And probably bringing some friends along. I’d suggest going doing the same.

ComradeD
    Free Member

How much can he get for it?

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I’ve got a mate who to put it mildly you wouldn’t want to mess with. He had his bike stolen from outside work one evening so he asked around and got a few likely names off the local rough estate and went for a cruise in his van. Next day he was back on his bike and reckoned bike crime would be down in the area for while. No idea what he did as he’s not big on talking but I’d not have wanted to be the one who took his bike.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Security has changed as of last night and I’m moving in a few days (not that he knows that.)
    His girlfriend is now aware of my strong relationship with the local police.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You told him you were the local grass 😉

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Worse. Journalist.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Deepest sympathies 🙂

tacopowell
    Free Member

Thieves and Journalists,
    Meh….

large418
    Free Member

In the meantime the dodgy electrics in your garage may just touch the bike frame…….that would be shocking

qwerty
    Free Member

Is his girlfriend fit?

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

In the meantime the dodgy electrics in your garage may just touch the bike frame…….that would be shocking

😀

endurogangster
    Free Member

Fill the bell in before he gets chance! I imaging it’s hard to steal a bike with 2 broken legs!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Thieves and Journalists,
    Meh….

I can understand that. My view is similar: Thieves and people who don’t own Cannondales. With Leftys. ( the fork, not the pinko commie types. )

binners

Seriously… MTFU and go and have the hard word.

When I did, I collared him while he was gabbing on his mobile. I gripped him and explained to him quite clearly, in words less than 2 syllables, the repercussions of his actions should my bikes go missing. His mate, on the other end of the phone, heard the whole thing, including him whimpering like a little girl.

Apparently that didn’t do his ‘hard man’ image any favours 😀

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Gather all your bikey mates and go and sing some bawdy songs outside his house, when he comes out grab him and tickle him until he pisses himself, he will never mither you again !

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Hello Kitty could make me her bitch.
    I have friends who could spread him and his mates across the country. I choose a middle path. Just move away and tip off my police contacts rather than start a war. I have anger issues and of pushed probably would end up burning the flat down with his young daughter inside.
    So I deal with it politely. I know who I am and who I am is not scary. I cannot threaten. I actually have to do it.

This is the real world not some weird GTA fantasy. And it’s only a Whyte Shoreditch.

mikemorini
    Free Member

I’m sure your aware of this, but the thieving scrotes of Didcot travel far and wide in pursuit of swag. Didcot is surrounded by villages full of wealthy commuters. I know this because the aforementioned commuters are always trying to run me off the road in their rush to get to the station first thing in the morning.
    Mind, with all the new housing going up, the scrotes wont have so far to travel.

Squidlord
    Free Member

Hello Kitty could make me her bitch.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

That’s Have I Got News For You annual material 🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Thieving scrotes!’ is closed to new replies.