Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Thieving little b*stards…
  • itchy
    Free Member

Just been outt to the garage to swap saddles on one of the bikes and seen a bloke on next doors roof trying to nick the lead from around his chimney stack – cheeky little sh*t. Ran around the front but he’d f*cked off with his mate before I got there – what is this world coming to??

colnagokid

Theres been a few porches and low stuff round here been targeted-never seem to get away with it just make a mess-hasnt the cost of scrap gone t#ts up tho? so why bother the thieving scumbag pikey b45tards!!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

why there can’t be more than five quids worth of lead there can there?

Harry_the_Spider

Metal thief round our way go more than he bargained for last week.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1090905_metal_thief_found_dead_under_pylon

taka
    Free Member

we had some irish b@sterds (no offence you irish out there just a small minority) came up our drive offering to re-tarmac it you could see it had just been done 2 weeks before came back the next day from school and relised that the trailer was missing along with the lawn tractor and a load of steel sheets an bars from mi yard the guard dog must have scared them off (my mums shlt face terrier)

itchy
    Free Member

Taka, where do you live mate – it’s not keighley is it?

taka
    Free Member

well sorta oxenhope nr keighley

itchy
    Free Member

About as close as me at the moment – Crosshills.

taka
    Free Member

nice u ever been up flasby fell?

itchy
    Free Member

Not for a long time mate. Tend to go to Appletreewick, but over the last couple of years have travelled to do the various Trail Centre’s. Llandegla was only 1 1/2 hours travel last Sunday and Dalby virtually the same. Don’t mind a bit of XC but as I age gravity seems to become a bit of a problem!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

what is this world coming to??

It’s nothing new really, thieving has been around for a long time – including thieving for lead.

itchy
    Free Member

I know mate, just didn’t expect to see someone on next doors roof!

taka
    Free Member

u know them rocks halfway down to flasby? mi m8 faceplanted them n smashed his face up got a vid of it aswell

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

didn’t expect to see someone on next doors roof!

True – in the good ol’ days they just targeted church roofs.
    I guess the recession is now effecting all areas of ‘economic activity’

😯

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Thieving little b*stards…’ is closed to new replies.