Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • thief (the game) how did you find it?
  • racefaceec90

am just downloading thief on my 360 atm,having not read/seen anything about it almost.

did you like the game and does it come close to earlier games?

goes off whistling “got to pick a pocket or two” 😉

bfreeman0
    Free Member

Never played the earlier games. It was good to begin wit, until you realize your just cleaning up someone’s house of their valuables. Traded it in within a month. But that’s my opinion.

McHamish
    Free Member

Bought it, tried to like it, moved on to Watch Dogs now.

It might just be me…I’m not very good at the stealth games. With the Metalgear games I tend to start killing everyone rather than sneaking about avoiding people.

spacemonkey

Played the original on XBox about 10 years ago. Very dark and moody with a pretty decent story and gameplay. Naturally things have evolved since then with the likes of Splinter Cell, Assassins Creed etc, so methinks I personally wouldn’t have the patience these days.

scaled
    Free Member

I played the original when it came out. It was awesome, I’d never jumped so much at a game before.

I thought about revisiting it, decided its best left as a happy memory 🙂

noltae
    Free Member

Stealth games work better in 3rd person

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Was totally immersed and awesomated by the original(s) and have gotten old waiting for the new one. Borrowed it for a couple of nights but very soon lost interest. Disappointed tbh. Something doesn’t seem to gel/captivate but it’s been so long since played originals I might have just gotten past it all.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

According to Edge it’s every bit the ‘Thief’ games of yore if you turn off the ‘focus’ option and play on hard setting.

Somehow difficult to imagine spending countless hrs on games now am 40-something (not counting Angry Birds Star Wars when on the throne)

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

The Metal Age is one of my all-time fave games. Fantastic atmosphere, engaging story.

Be interested to hear what people make of the new one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘thief (the game) how did you find it?’ is closed to new replies.