Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • They're two, they're, four, they're six, they're eight….
  • Stoner
    Free Member

…ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas the Tank Engine theme song is doing my swede. Round and round and round. 3 times per episode!…. and Stoner Jr doesn't seem to be getting bored of it yet…..

I dare you to play it and not want to punch something! 👿

fadda

Sharing your pain, Stoner…

Smee
    Free Member

You need to learn to chill mate. Both of you.

Stoner
    Free Member

says the zoo-fighting epitome of "chilled".

Smee
    Free Member

I'm not the one who is wanting to punch something because they're being irritated by a kids tv song.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

thats not the thomas the tank enginesong i grew upwith!

MountainMutant
    Free Member

You are lucky. I have already had to build the worlds largest train track this morning!

I could buy a VERY nice new bike if I sold all his Thomas trains!

Smee
    Free Member

OK – which one of you has just been on CBeebies? Mr Likeabiker – likes the kit more that he likes bikes. Come on, own up.

Stoner
    Free Member

1111 – me too, but this is from a later series with added "irritant factor".

TBH I was getting pretty numb with the older one too…

Oh do bugger off smee.

Smee
    Free Member

Eh – Noh.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Couldnt you guys juct whack on say a High School Musical DVD instead or is it not so simple as that?

Am I living a life of delusion thinking it would still be great to have children and what other horrors await the would-be parent?*

*Am well aware that there is a certain first base to reach before children come into the equation 🙂

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

this thread reminded me of my favorite kids programs mine had to be captain planet You Tube Clicky

or sharky and george You Tube Clicky

nuke

I could buy a VERY nice new bike if I sold all his Thomas trains!

😆 very true…I consider my son's wooden Thomas trains to be like his first pension plan. However we have now switched his pension portfolio to Lego Star Wars mini-figures. 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

High School Musical DVD

In some respects Im pleased I have a 30 month old son, not a 9 year old daughter.

fadda

Ben 10, anyone?

vinnyeh

wait til hearing the phrase 'Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer' introducing the Dora theme song sends chills down your spine.

Backyardigans though, the music is fantastic.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

My wife informs me the Lego StarWars figures are freein the Sunday Mirror this week

simonralli2
    Free Member

Heh – yeah I watched it with a 9 year old and she showed me all the dances too. They have the karaoke version you can sing along to 😀

Oh and I am not up on Lego Star Wars but is it really that much better than the original Milenium Falcoln you could get (but I never had!) in the 1970s?

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Simon Ralli. If you don't have kids what an earth are you doing up at this un godly hour? Get back to bed man!

fadda

Vinneyeh – the dancing's cool on Backyardigans, too. Or is that more of an observation on my gyrating inadequacies?

MM – perhaps SR is off riding his bike today…?!

simonralli2
    Free Member

MM – did a wicked "set" down the karaoke at the Hole in the Wall last night and still hyped over it 😀

nuke

Nice one MM. More details here… http://www.mirror.co.uk/lego/toys/

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Had that phase, mine are 10 & 12 they move on, hang in there.

I am now being woken at 7am by the theme tune to one of these:
    Red Dwarf, Goodies, Some Mother's do Av Em, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Dr Who.

You may be able to spot the influence of mum & dad in there if you look carefully.

(BTW SMDAE – is absolutely and positively nothing to do with me, at all, in any way.)

chvck
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUQTVdqgJOc

This makes me laugh, it is using the old thomas song though. I wouldn't listen to it near kids…it might scar them!

Sandwich

This might help, or not!

alpin
    Free Member

MountainMutant – Member
    My wife informs me the Lego StarWars figures are freein the Sunday Mirror this week

are the editors being held hostage? best leave it that way if you ask me.

Thomas has gone down hill since Ringo left. but Ringo's in no fit state himself; love and peace, mannnn…..

chvck
    Free Member

This might help, or not!

That's actually nothing short of amazing!

fadda

Thanks Sandwich – my 3 year old has a new youtube addiction now…

geoffj

Fireman Sam vs Thomas – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKDLtzKyVNw

Some folk have too much time on their hands!

EdwardH

Wait until you have Thomas the tank and lazy town theme tunes doing the rounds in your head on those long grinding climbs. Then screaming AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH is appropriate

fubar
    Free Member
    epicyclo

Have you noticed almost all the little kids shows are full of nasty characters except Postman Pat?

aracer
    Free Member

Thomas the Tank Engine theme song

Ah, I thought I recognised that line, but couldn't quite place it (my little boy isn't really into the TV programme any more, though he likes all the trains he can play with).

aracer
    Free Member

Have you noticed almost all the little kids shows are full of nasty characters except Postman Pat?

No. Who's nasty in Thomas, Roary, Bob the Builder or In the Night Garden?

tankslapper
    Free Member

The theme tune to 'Peppa Pig' really gets on my nabs!

Sandwich

Mother in law hated the books. Kids loved them, she endured!

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

….cardboard box..scoopitout….

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘They're two, they're, four, they're six, they're eight….’ is closed to new replies.