Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Theyre splitting up…………..
  • project
    Free Member

Westlife that is, the irish boy band,now quite old millionaires.

Just thought i would tell anyone who is gay / actually cares, or is a teenager.

Coyote
    Free Member

Thing is, with the mighty pop juggernaught that is JLS conquering all before them these are desperate times for “boy” bands. Obviously getting out before they are pwned.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I actually thought “the roses lasted almost a whole day…not bad”.

DezB
    Free Member

Two threads about Westlife.
    I dunno what to think.

brakes
    Free Member

bands only split up so that they can reform at some point down the road and go on tour and make some more money to waste on hair restoring treatmeants, leathery girlfriends, prozac therapy and their collections of Status Quo memorabilia

Russell96

Well said!

footflaps

never heard of them!

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Mmmmm, prozac

CountZero

brakes – Member
    bands only split up so that they can reform at some point down the road and go on tour and make some more money to waste on hair restoring treatmeants, leathery girlfriends, prozac therapy and their collections of Status Quo memorabilia

Only sometimes. There are a great many bands, and not all male either, who split up never to reappear. Sadly, in the case of quite a few.

brakes
    Free Member

you just give it time, they’ll reform eventually
    even if they’re dead

jon1973
    Free Member

bands only split up so that they can reform at some point down the road

..or announce that they’re going to split up next year, so they can raise their profile for an upcoming tour and future comeback tours.

It’s a bit like some of the big “I’m leaving STW forever, look at me” flounces we got on here earlier in the year. Most of them had an equally flouncy comeback as well.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm… worthy of a thread?

Only asking like.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Theyre splitting up…………..’ is closed to new replies.