Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • They're back
  • DrJ

The watch adverts. Or is it just me?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well done for not finding the switch to switch of the ads after you paid for “P”

Superficial
    Free Member

Shhhh, don’t use the ‘w’ word. It makes the adsense software think we’re discussing t1me p13ces and therefore makes them more likely to appear.

It’s like saying Candyman / Biggie Smalls three times.

Wally

When I log in, all adverts go. Unaware of any “switch”

Drac

YAY! Another thread on them.

Wally click Premier tag at the top and look for.

Ad Management

Hey, you’re a Premier User! So you get to decide if you want to see ads or not.

Wally

YAY! – more adds on my history, just need to explain all the hosiery.

DrJ

Yep, once I’ve logged in I don’t see them. But I seem to get logged out on a regular basis.

Drac

Yep, once I’ve logged in I don’t see them. But I seem to get logged out on a regular basis.

Yeah that bug still seems to crop up for some people, for me it’s still once a month or so I get logged out.

ads678

I tend to find that if I get logged out, logging in again sorts the problem. 😉

whippersnapper
    Free Member

I get logged out every few days.

DrJ

I tend to find that if I get logged out, logging in again sorts the problem.

Good for you, but I only have the ordinary type of subscription, not the one with special time-travel powers that allows me to go back in time to a point before I’ve seen the ad in order to login and avoid seeing it.

Cougar

If you bookmark http://singletrackworld.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=forum it’ll take you to the forum if you’re logged in and the ad-free login screen if not.

shermer75
    Free Member

I get ‘logged out’ first thing every morning, regular as clockwork 😉

ads678

Good for you, but I only have the ordinary type of subscription, not the one with special time-travel powers that allows me to go back in time to a point before I’ve seen the ad in order to login and avoid seeing it.

Do you walk round with your eyes closed as well??

DrJ

Do you walk round with your eyes closed as well??

Ummm .. no, but my brain is more robust than a browser window and doesn’t require restarting when a Tudor watch ad is detected by my eyeballs.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Wey hey. Just got my free Palagos watch. Apparently you are put into a draw after 10,000 hits. Not a Rolex but not bad!!! Don’t you just love Tudor!

Drac

Don’t you just love Tudor!

Whey Aye I’d climb a moonten.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Only 10 pop ups today, so some time before the next draw. Still can’t be greedy, it’s a small price to pay for your screen being locked out.

Now where are the Maserati ads?? That would look good to. No Aston but not bad!! 😉

toppers3933
    Free Member

If I log in then navigate away from stw for whatever reason, when I come back I will have been logged out. This happens to me on every device i own pretty much without fail. It doesn’t happen with any other site I log in to, just this one.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘They're back’ is closed to new replies.