Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • They really got into.
  • juse243-spam
    Free Member

Zhou Ding Guan Zheng Gu, just a post player. NFL jerseys cheap.

Guard outside of Feng Ling-third of the days of the South have nothing to fear.

The last time, I will not let you have a chance to shoot baskets. “Horsey to the face, seems to have won this victory, relaxed and proud.

Ge Feng lightly glanced at him, did not say anything.

Calm in his eyes was gone from opening the kind of hot that can melt all the hot!

“I’m so familiar with your eyes,” Horsey to dark Ancun Road: “I know you want to complete the final lore, but I swear, I will live to see you in the final seconds, when you want shooting baskets, I will appear in front of you

The smile of his mouth, an intimate knowledge of the shape.

Kobayashi, are you afraid of it? “Ge Feng patted some driven to distraction Lin Ji, his mood seemed to be immersed in just two turnovers and did not come out.

“I’m afraid? I afraid of?” Lin Ji, muttered: “Yes, I’m afraid I was afraid that once again drag you afraid to lose the championship because I am.”

“This is a match wits with the game, remember, we have not lost, just, if you now to give up, we lose, I still remember and the end of the Imperial City high school game, I told you off you? “Ge Feng’s eyes, closely look into the soul of Lin Ji, his eyes blazing, fiercely hot in the Lin Ji’s soul.

“In the arena, everyone is very important to your usual training so hard, we have great admiration for, I believe, the next two games, there must be a great moment, are you, if the opportunity to your hands, you must seize! “

Lin Ji, think of it, this is the Ge Feng once and he said, Nfl jerseys wholesale,his eyes at the moment, he is still so trust, absolutely not because of his mistakes, he has a shred of blame!

Lin Ji’s eyes immediately moist, perhaps he never Ge Feng said of the great moments, Ge Feng or Li blast and he was not a genius, but he could not have not decided to give up their own, be sure to fighting to the last moment, even if it fails, will never regret it, even in the face of universal condemnation, he can smile to the face, called out: I did my best!

He looked around teammates, everyone smiled at him, this is the smile of an angel!

“I know, believe me, will fight to the last minute!” Lin Ji to hold on to Ge Feng’s hand, he is very grateful to the boy genius of this seemingly cold, in such an important moment, awake , so that he seems at the moment, you realize the true meaning of the game of basketball!

His eyes, a crystal is flashing.

“Well, since you can understand that, today we win!” Ge Feng profound meaning he blinked.

“On it, everything for the victory!” Feng Ling Fab Five together shout, the moment the outbreak of a powerful momentum, so that everyone present felt a heavy pressure.

Seems only a second time, Lee blast bypass to intercept the ball into the frontcourt top of the arc, and immediately pass the ball to the right side behind the arc Ge Feng.

Ge Feng received the ball without pause, the crossover dribble a back step, Zhang the Supergrass rushed to pull the ball to the right immediately change over to the sudden the focus has moved Zhang Supergrass.

Into the restricted area, Ge Feng immediately leaping right hand held high basketball, fly away to the basket!

He wanted to dunk, induces foul play 2 +1?

This is indeed the most commonly used means of the “Flying killer Ge Feng!

A figure sprang from the feeling glad to Proton soon jump in front of him, blocking his way.

Shooting arrows Horsey to!

He had been waiting for this opportunity, Authentic nfl jerseys,waiting for this time is about to run out of the case, blocking the Ge Feng offensive line!

His figure, as the universe shrouded spacious, biotite, firmly blocking the Ge Feng! His mouth, showing a trace of plot to succeed smile.

He felt that the boy, in the end of first grade or tender.

At this point, Zhou Ding Guan Zheng Gu, are Mu Qifeng and Thunder pin down, three-point shooter Lee in front of the blast, and even Connan star Zhang the Supergrass two people standing Ge Feng in the air was blocked in time in the game there is two seconds or so, they can be done?

As for standing behind the behind the arc on the 3rd of Ge Feng (Lin Chi), he is the biggest weakness of Feng Ling, there will be no threat to Connan Star to assist Zhang Supergrass guarding Section III have continuous launched into the five pointers to the blonde on the 10th, so the layout, they had already predetermined.

First, Zhang Supergrass anti-Ge Feng, and if he broke through at the last minute to block him from Horsey, and sealed all the dangerous passing lanes, suffocated Feng Ling.

This is a trap, Elite nfl jerseys,waiting for the tender Feng Ling drilling.

They really got into.

Air Horsey to block the Ge Feng smiled, his mouth, a hint of proud smile, this smile, Horsey to feel very uneasy.

bigrich

I don’t know what he’s selling, but I’ll take 12.

JoeG
    Free Member

Reported.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Why? I thought it was very insightful.

Tom83

Air Horsey to block the Ge Feng smiled, his mouth, a hint of proud smile, this smile, Horsey to feel very uneasy.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘They really got into.’ is closed to new replies.