Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • They really do hate cyclists, don't they?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

I've just seen this link on faecesbook and find it a little disturbing. The level of venom directed at cyclists is like nothing I've ever seen. The suggestion here is that the page is reported and hopefully pulled, the number of supporters is quite frightening.

Apologies if this has been done before.

ski
    Free Member

This pic in his photo section will not do his cause any good 😉

kevonakona
    Free Member

"i will fatally collide with one of you ********s. Now die!!"

Nice that sounds like a threat with intent to me.

hilldodger
    Free Member

no worse than any of the 'hate threads' or threats I've seen here really, just people ranting ……

billybob
    Free Member

i've reported the page to facebook, suggest you do the same, there's a link at the bottom of the page to report it.

uplink
    Free Member

It's the internet billybob not the playground – get over it

donsimon
    Free Member

uplink – Premier Member

It's the internet billybob not the playground – get over it

Thanks Uplink, I was a bit worried about this too, but fortunately it's only the internet and nothing will come of it. 🙄

uplink
    Free Member

and nothing will come of it.

at least you got one thing right

got to be a record that, from a yourface article about cyclists to nazis in one easy [goose]step – I bet you're a bundle of laughs on a night out

hora
    Free Member

Yes report it. Dont forget there are actually knuckledraggers out there who drive and will feel more inclined to steer towards cyclists if they feel they have a brotherhood 'agreeing' with them.

donsimon
    Free Member

uplink – Premier Member

and nothing will come of it.

at least you got one thing right

got to be a record that, from a yourface article about cyclists to nazis in one easy [goose]step – I bet you're a bundle of laughs on a night out

Bye bye troll.

uplink
    Free Member

Bye bye troll

oh I see – you don't think it should be debated unless everyone shares your opinion?

hilldodger
    Free Member

this thread is already showing what a loving and tolerant bunch 'us cyclists' can be 🙄

The answer is really to remember that what you post as a humorous witty remark or an intelligent bit of satire can be someone elses wounding insult………..

Rocketdog36
    Free Member

Why so surpised?
    You only have to look at some of the hate motorist comments on
    here and it's never the the poor old cyclist fault. There are tw*ts in every walk of life u only have to
    look at some of the replies to genuine posts on this forum by self important assholes.
    Like me !!

5thElefant
    Free Member

Maybe they've seen the views expressed by cyclists on here? Enough to drive the most mild mannered motorist into a cyclist killing frenzy I'd have thought.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Maybe they've seen the views expressed by cyclists on here? Enough to drive the most mild mannered motorist into a cyclist killing frenzy I'd have thought.

😆 😆 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Most of the "fans" of that won't be old enough to drive anyway.
    Really not worth bothering about.

hilldodger
    Free Member

There are tw*ts in every walk of life u only have to
    look at some of the replies to genuine posts on this forum ….

Excatly 🙄

PeterPoddy – Member

You'd better calm down fella because I'm just about to rip you to shreds.

amedias
    Free Member

anyone remember that simpsons episode (the one with Stampy I think) where it ends with Home repeatedly headbutting the zookeeper/ranger in the side?

Well, animals are not like people, Mrs. Simpson. Some of them act badly because they've had a hard life, or have been mistreated…but, like people, some of them are just jerks.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Did someone complain about the Facebook entry? I get "Sorry, this Profile is currently unavailable." when I click on the link.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘They really do hate cyclists, don't they?’ is closed to new replies.