Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • They don't make music like this any more. Eee when I were a lad content.
  • singlespeedstu

Brian Gee rocking the **** out of it.

https://soundcloud.com/oldskooler/bryan-gee-dreamscape-2
    Whatever happened to the hardcore hoover? 😆

eskay

Still got loads of old tapes like that from the early 90’s. I have transferred a few to mp3 recently, still worth a listen but you have to be in the mood for it.

slowoldman

90s? 90s? The 70s were the years lad.

emac65
    Free Member

There’s a good reason they don’t make music like that anymore. cos it’s shite……….. 😕

eskay

emac65 – Member

There’s a good reason they don’t make music like that anymore. cos it’s shite………..

It is only shite in your opinion. There is no such thing as shite music, some people like some types, others like different types. That is the beauty of music.

dingabell
    Free Member

How can you possibly say that ‘Gangnam Style’ isn’t shite music?

aa
    Free Member

There is shite music.
    ub40
    Lenny kravitz
    u2.

people may like them, but its still shite… 😆

CountZero

It is only shite in your opinion. There is no such thing as shite music, some people like some types, others like different types. That is the beauty of music.

Except for most of the Radio One playlist. They might as well just have the same three records on continual rotation, nobody would notice…
    And U2 were bloody good, up to The Joshua Tree album, then they just got up themselves.
    Even then they’re not shite, just tedious; musically perfectly competent, conceptually really dull.
    Like the Manics, in my opinion. A shouty bloke spouting meaningless lyrics does not make for profundity.

singlespeedstu

emac I take it you never experienced the scene that changed music for the better then?
    So no one knows what happened to the hardcore hoover?
    I miss it. 😥

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘They don't make music like this any more. Eee when I were a lad content.’ is closed to new replies.