Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • These pro bike fit sessions…..??
  • NagsNog
    Free Member

Been looking at these for a while now and wondering if they are worth the cash. In particular on the road bike.
    Im just a recreational rider really but do the odd sportive event on road and enduro's on the MTB

Just wondering if anyone has had it done and noticed any real benefit.

Ta Nog

smurf
    Free Member

Also interested…..

smurf

thomthumb
    Free Member

made my knee pain dissappear. also made me much more powerful – but the bike was v. poorly set up (by me) saddle 45mm too high. 😯

you will see the biggest improvements the qorse your set up is – obviously.

although i thought i was pretty good at setting bikes up – i struggled with the road bike – best £60 i spent.

NagsNog
    Free Member

£60 😯 blimey, where was that, the ones i have seen are £200

singlecrack
    Free Member

yes I have had my road bike set up cost £60 also
    But you can get it almost perfect yourself if you look around for the info .When I had my bike set up all they had to do was move the seat 10mm forwards

Onzadog
    Free Member

Spooky, I've just got off the phone after booking a session for March. Earliest I could get so either it works or lots of people are getting sucked in. Either way, the seems really busy with it.

I'm going more for the knee alignment. I understand the rest of bike fit theory but I need someone to watch and understand what my knee is doing through the stroke when viewed from the front.

thomthumb
    Free Member

southamton

carlton road clinic

£200 – wheres that! sounds like a lot of money for consultancy (no equipment really is there) i suppose your paying for all the pedal spacers, wedges etc that you might not need.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘These pro bike fit sessions…..??’ is closed to new replies.