Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • These here Gravity Enduro races, who's having a go, and what will you be riding?
  • DavidM
    Free Member

Hoping to do Inners, CYB, and the final round (Dyfi would be ace) if funds and work/uni allow. I have seen there is talk of 8 minute stages for the CYB round. Should be ace.

07′ 120mm S’works stumpy with 140mm revs for me. Inverse mullet bikes ftw!

BruceWee

Maxi-Avalanche in Åre. Planning on doing it on a slightly beefed up Santa Cruz Nomad with 180mm Domains

deviant
    Free Member

I’ll do as many of the Gravity Enduros as i can get to, shifts may prevent play at some of them though.
    The X-Fusion ones look a bit too ‘pedally’ for my liking….i’ll be riding an Ariel:

Rickos
    Free Member

Planning on doing FoD seeing as it’s on my doorstep. Need to make sure ‘er indoors isn’t working that weekend though.

I’ll be using my Stumpy EVO. Loving that bike – 3rd ride on it tonight.

kimbers

ill be using my kona dawg with gravity dropper at maybe the fod one and a couple of others- missus/baby permitting

just gotta save up some pennies for some 44 rc3 ti s!

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

Got me a UK Gravity Enduro entry today and shall be rolling out a 29er 😉

Northwind

I’ll probably do Innerleithen, on me Hemlock… Pretty ideal for it really.

For enduroists, remember there’s another Innerleithen MTB Racing enduro event coming up on Saturday the 18th of Feb. Only £30, day-and-night, 2 stages run twice. Always good, these, just as much racing packed into a one day event.

Simon – Member

The Gravity Enduro website hadn’t been updated last time I looked

They barely update it tbh, it’s pretty hopeless- their Facebook page is better.

martinh
    Free Member

Hopefully entering some of the Gravity Enduro’s on my T29 unless the Kngdom Savant appears and is as good to ride as it looks online

Parr
    Free Member

Apologies for website and the fact its not got much info on there, just got some gremlins removed, updating it as we speak.
    If there are any tech wizards out there with industry knowledge, please get in touch on steveparr66@yahoo.co.uk need someone urgently to make the site look good, i physically have’nt got the time 🙁

bikeytom
    Free Member

I’ll be at the FoD round of the Enuro1 on my Ragley Piglet, my gf will be racing her Five. if we enjoy it we’ll be at the other 2 rounds as well!

Johnbot
    Free Member

Is there a list of all the enduro events that are on? How do you find out whats on where?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’ll hopefully be doing all five rounds on my Lapierre Spicy 316

Simon
    chakaping
    Free Member

Booked on for Inners and Eastridge Gravity Enduro rounds.

Might go for CyB too as I’m up there anyway that week.

🙂

gazc
    Free Member

did ae a few years ago, was a good race but going to concentrate on DH and try and make whatever enduro’s i can. will be on a 6 year old heckler. also the dyfi enduro is great although not the format the new enduro’s use

prezet
    Free Member

Will be doing Afan and FoD on my BFe along with a couple of 4x events hopefully 🙂

markhw
    Free Member

I did one round at both events last year, I will being doing as many as possible this year on my new whyte 146s

santacoops
    Free Member

I’ll be doing some or all on a chameleon new build with 36 vans.

santacoops
    Free Member

I’ll be doing some or all on a chameleon new build with 36 vans.

Thats not 36 transit vans though – just to make that clear!

DrP

I’ve entered all the Enduro1 events – will be riding the Meta 5 with 140mm Pikes (old skool…)

I’m pretty light footed though, so don’t warrant bigger bouncers!
    Will prob send both shocks off to TFTuned beforehand though – likely for service and PUSH upgrade for the forks too.

DrP

mrbump
    Free Member

i’m doing fod enduro and all the uk gravity enduros except round one.
    i will be using a 140mm marin rocky ridge with 140mm revelations and a reverb post. i some stages are 8 mins long they can’t be steep descent all the way so i think 140mm or 150mm is best.
    i also think it would be fun on my ns surge with 140mm forks but would not quite be as fast on the rougher tracks.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’ve jsut entered all 5. See you there!

legend
    Free Member

Just realised that the Glentress Enduro clashes with Hamsterley – not ideal 😕

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘These here Gravity Enduro races, who's having a go, and what will you be riding?’ is closed to new replies.