Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thereabouts 2, free stream for 24 hours thank to Cycling Tips
  • The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

70 minutes of work wasting fun.

First documentary/film was good, so hopefully the follow up will be too.

Here:
    http://cyclingtips.com.au/2015/12/thereabouts-2-is-now-live/

Original thread on the first film:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-cycling-film-thereabouts

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Excellent.
    Just downloaded it to watch when I’m back at work next week 😀

scandal42
    Free Member

Thanks, bookmarked

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jonba
    Free Member

It was available for a short time a while ago as I’m sure I’ve seen it. I thought it was good but not as good as the first one. The first one was almost “accidental” in that it was some guys going on a road trip and it turned into a good documentary. This one seems to try too hard to find the same feel. Still worthy of watching.

Bit of a shame the Svenness series has gone quiet this year as there is a lack of inspiring cycling videos out there. Not into people jumping things and only riding downhill – doesn’t reflect what I ride and is all a bit too similar to the casual watcher.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Only watched the first half so far, but agree that the first film, due to its “accidental” nature has a better narrative. This one seems a little forced.

However the interviews with Taylor, his Dad, and Cam Wolf have been very good.

Cam Wolf moving from rowing worlds one year to road ITT world’s the next is proof that a big engine and a massive VO2 max gets you a long way.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Must check this out.

Cam Wolf moving from rowing worlds one year to road ITT world’s the next is proof that a big engine and a massive VO2 max gets you a long way.

Rebecca Romero being a prime example. Zac Purchase rides with a local club and has dabbled too, puts in a respectable 10.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thereabouts 2, free stream for 24 hours thank to Cycling Tips’ is closed to new replies.