Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • There was a long thread about engineering/architectural sites, maybe a year ago
  • Karinofnine

It had lots of photos of things such as the Anderton Boat Lift, plus bridges, buildings (mostly old). I thought I had saved it in my favourites, but can’t find it now. Has anyone got a link please?

project
    Free Member

28dayslater

is a great site.

maccruiskeen

There were several themed ones, all started by Fred (actually forget which of his logins he was on at the time) – his architectural appreciation Tuesdays.

edit – or were they wednesdays

A google image search of my name brings up most of the images I’ve posted on STW over the years, anything architectural looking was probably posted on those threads

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wednesday-architecture-elfs-birthday-special

Karinofnine

project – thanks, funny, someone else mentioned that site only last week. I’ll have a look.

Karinofnine

There were several themed ones, all started by Fred (actually forget which of his logins he was on at the time) – his architectural appreciation Tuesdays.

Before Fred/Elfinsafety

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘There was a long thread about engineering/architectural sites, maybe a year ago’ is closed to new replies.