Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Them foreigners are at it again,could it happen her next week after the cutbacks
  • project
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11549694

Probably not, best to stock up with fuel now, along with any other staple stuff like burning tyres and a big key to turn off the oil.
    If it did happen here we would need a plan of action, a safety audit/certificate, everyone would need a high viz vest, numerous meetings would need to be arranged, funding would need to be available, and various other things that hamper british working practices would need to be done as well as a large number of people with clip boards and boxes to tick.

So lets touch base and see what happens after wednesdays clear sky thinking. 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If it did happen here we would need a plan of action, a safety audit/certificate, everyone would need a high viz vest, numerous meetings would need to be arranged, funding would need to be available, and various other things that hamper british working practices would need to be done as well as a large number of people with clip boards and boxes to tick.

Don’t mean to be rude …………… but what are you on about ? 😕

If there were strikes here, they would be ‘hampered by British working practices’ ????

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think it might be project trolling again. I dunno, it’s just a merest hint of a feeling…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well he might get a better reaction if I had a clue what he was on about 💡

project
    Free Member

Sadly not trolling, it just appears that everything cant be spontaneus now, everything needs a meeting, funding, health and safety breifing , high viz jackets etc.

Hampered by british working practices, eg starting at 9.00am and haveing a lunch break then going home at 5.00pm, just like work.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

it just appears that everything cant be spontaneus now

And you can’t have general and/or spontaneous strikes here either…….they are illegal.

If a union was to organise strikes like those in France at the moment, then it would be hauled before the courts and its assets would be sequestrated.

You are clearly under the misconception that we live in a democracy which allows unions to operate freely and independently of government interference.

grantway
    Free Member

Dont think we share the same fuel line so no need to worry

I agree with Ernies response

footflaps

Has anyone done a safety assessment of this thread?

I’m pretty sure none of you have been on the relevant training course in the last 12 months.

aP
    Free Member

I would start thinking about when Russia turns the gas off if I was you.

naokfreek
    Free Member

I’m afraid you can no longer think without the correct protection. Please see the fleet dept to be given the new red tape.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Oh and take your shoes off for christ sake.

johnners
    Free Member

I’m afraid you can no longer think without the correct protection

Don’t worry, you’re safe.

duntmatter
    Free Member

“Sadly not trolling, it just appears that everything cant be spontaneus now..”

Go on then, you start..

binners

Actually, I think the one good thing about having a Tory government in is the fact that its once again crystal clear who’s side we’re all on in the whole ‘us and them’ thing.

We all got a bit confused under New Labour. And frankly the ‘protests’ were frightfully half-hearted and a bit sad. Standing in silence to protest about the war in Iraq? Pathetic!! Quite frankly.

Now hopefully we’ll see a full-blooded return to this type of thing

coupled with a bit of this:

I think a lot of the problem we have with the youth of today is that they simply haven’t been given an opportunity to throw petrol bombs at the police while kicking in the Windows at McDonalds. Hence the crime rate being so high.

With a bit of luck and spirit, stirred up by some proper Marxist revolutionaries, provincial town centres around the country will soon be ablaze. If we’re all going to be living in a third world country, we might as well have a bit of fun eh?

muddy@rseguy

Ive got a lot of time for Marxism:

I mean, Duck Soup was pure genius but I didnt really see the whole freeing the proletariat workers and smashing the borgoisie subtext that others have. Maybe I should rewatch it?

yunki
    Free Member

the French put us to shame when it comes to civil disobedience..

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Above all the French inventions we have embraced into out culture, “the nonchalant shrug” has been adapted most wholeheartedly. Pass me a Gitane.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Them foreigners are at it again,could it happen her next week after the cutbacks’ is closed to new replies.