Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Zerode Tahiwha
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

Review here:

http://www.therodfather.co.nz/news/2016/9/22/zerode-taniwha

Rob Metz, take my money!!!!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Lovely.

Pronounced ‘Taneefa’ for the pedants…

thegreatape
    Free Member

Capitals and lower case in the same word…I’m out 🙂

Good review though

thepodge
    Free Member

I’d have much preferred the suspension layout of his prototypes

Stevet1
    Free Member

Should I ever need to replace my frame I think this will be at the top of my list. I love a light back end / rear wheel, it’s why I’m sticking with 2x at the moment to keep a light cassette and non clutch rear derailleur.

Klunk
    Free Member

not sure about the positioning of that chain tensioner, claggy mud has a tendency to want to collect there.

daver27
    Free Member

found that hard to follow, lots of waffle. and the reviewer is a mate of the owner.

even so, i do love the look of this thing, shame you need a mortgage to buy one..

ir_bandito
    Free Member

shame you need a mortgage to buy one

No more so than a top end Yeti for example.

cokie

Bike looks reasonably priced for what it is, and inline with other boutique brands but with the benefit of the Pinion.

I’d like to see it without that chain tensioner though- I also reckon that would get filled with mud and potentially damaged.

daver27
    Free Member

aha so it is! initial prices i saw put it at £5k for the frame gearbox and hub..

nice to see its just “bloody expensive” and not beyond the realms of affordability at some point.

Kahurangi

So are you getting one?

thepodge
    Free Member

There is a cheaper / lighter Pinion due soon, might be worth asking if you can spec it with that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The Zerode Tahiwha’ is closed to new replies.