Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • The yearly 'need proof, no making shizzle up' how many miles you done thread!!!
  • radoggair
    Free Member

Max Speed 88.3 mph

yeah, i’m pretty quick at times. I’m sure that was uphill as well 🙂

will
    Free Member

How much of your mileage is offroad Radoggair? 17.3 ave is impressive.

bland

double post

radoggair
    Free Member

i would say about 1500 – 2000 miles or so. A few events in there, kielder 100, 10 UTB ( didnt record glentress 7) etc which were 100 mile + events. More road and commuting for me

Blackhound

6,750 miles which was split 33%mtb / 67% road. Also 16 hours on turbo.

Poor weather knocked me back really, did more in 2011 and should do more in 2013. Also want to get mtb % up which should be easy as 3 planned rides are going to bag ~3,000 miles.

rocket
    Free Member

2,140 miles measured, plus about 500 commuting etc. Not a lot compared to a lot of you but 25% more than I did last year, so I’m happy. Over 90% road sadly – only got on the mtb 6 times 🙁 . Would love to do more next year but as we’ve got Rocket v3 due in June it ain’t going to happen. Guess I’ll just have to front load the year as much as I can 😉

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Radoggair

Calories: 650,487 C

And yet you still did not make “race weight” you tubby git, what was your pie consumption 17.4 per day?

radoggair
    Free Member

And yet you still did not make “race weight” you tubby git, what was your pie consumption 17.4 per day?

must be over estimating by recovery eating. Still…only 7kg to go to be at my prime!! Talking about being over ‘race weight’, remind me again roughly how much heavier than me you are ???:).
    P.s. should of got shares in cadburys, would of been worth a fortune by now

DT78
    Free Member

Max HR 251 !!!

2471 miles recorded on Strava. Gutted as target was 2500 but weather/man flu/xmas meant I just couldn’t make those last 2.

Expecting far higher figures next year as only owned the road bike 6 months and covered 1546 miles on it.

djflexure

[/url] Endo_2012 by djflexure, on Flickr[/img]

Red is road, orange off road, pink and proud (dodging rain on turbo in garage – although not too much of this to be fair). 5266k for the year. 1k only off road.

MoreCashThanDash

Summary from my sad preadsheet – Kona is my Dew commuter, Roubaix is obviously the road bike and the Cotic is the cute one…some of January’s Cotic mileage included commuting on ice tyres iirc

KONA ROUBAIX COTIC TOTAL
    TOTAL 2277 1141 911 4,329
    January 168 0 168 336
    February 48 76 131 255
    March 240 100 76 416
    April 144 119 63 326
    May 338 176 86 600
    June 205 34 19 258
    July 240 85 65 390
    August 148 107 73 328
    September 218 174 58 450
    October 240 109 60 409
    November 120 68 73 261
    December 168 93 39 300

And the numbers are in miles….

MoreCashThanDash

Darn, that looked OK in when I pasted it across – just imagine some neat columns…..

steve_b77
    Free Member

4640km, both MTB & road.

Not a bad effort considering mini-me arrived in April.

vickypea
    Free Member

3000 miles on the road and about 600 miles off-road.

mattsccm
    Free Member

6056.1 miles including 18th Dec.Emergency surgery then so thats me stuffed for 2013 as I can’t ride til Feb.
    about 50/50 road and gravel.

hummerlicious
    Free Member
    Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

(click the photo to see my Strava profile)

Miles split roughly 50:50 between road and MTB, so hours-wise, a lot more time on the mountain bike.

Was pretty ill for part of June, and it shows in the hours, and my race results in July/August. Nov/Dec should just not be mentioned!!

jezketley
    Free Member

Just over 3200 miles in 2012. Not that high compared to many on here (and my total includes commutes. Am humbled and inspired to do more in 2013.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

13,026 km (8,141 miles)

Top.Dog
    Free Member

6778 miles road
    487 miles MTB

Kunstler

5358.98 miles on a bicycle.

fourbanger – Member
    Anyone know any apps I can enter distances manually? Like a simple distance log book, but more complicated and electric. I got the right hump with strava/iPhone GPS droping my rides.

You can draw them on the map on bike route toaster

somafunk

There’s some very decent milage amounts logged on here, well done peeps, i’m going to plan on doing 100miles/week this year so i want to have it logged somehow, i tried the strava app on my iphone but it keeps losing the signal or something perhaps coz i live in the middle of nowhere and rarely have a phone signal when out on a ride so what else could i use to record my milage and get the fancy graphs and logs as posted above?.

I have Viewranger on my phone?, that would do wouldn’t it?.

druidh
    Free Member

You can add activities manually to Strava
    http://app.strava.com/activities/new

somafunk

I had problems wi the strava app though, losing signal and not recording any distance or data and randomly switching off, and entering manually seems a bit of a faff – just been looking through the app store and came across the Runtastic mountain bike pro app, it seems to fit the bill and i can buy a heart rate chest strap that works wi the iphone over bluetooth, good reviews for the app and accessories so i may have a closer look at this one and i’ve not rode wi a heart rate monitor for 5 years so it’ll be good to get back into it…maybe!.

will
    Free Member

fourbanger – Member
    Anyone know any apps I can enter distances manually? Like a simple distance log book, but more complicated and electric. I got the right hump with strava/iPhone GPS droping my rides.

I also use this: http://www.startfarm.co.uk/aspStats/Default.aspx

Most riders are from bikeradar:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40012&t=12620363

It’s quite a good little system, and gets quite competitive!

disco_stu
    Free Member

According to Endomondo I’ve racked up 3809 miles last year, this is mostly commuting miles and weekend road riding on the fixed Pompino sadly not enough time on the MTB last year though an entry to HONC is going to force me to get out on it more to train!

warton
    Free Member

4953 Miles

but that includes 49 miles running, so 4904 biking only.

wanted to break 6k, but pleurisy in March and April but paid to that

Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘The yearly 'need proof, no making shizzle up' how many miles you done thread!!!’ is closed to new replies.