Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • The worst song in The World.
  • waihiboy
    Free Member

there is only 1 song that makes me want to shoot myself

1 – 'constant craving' by K.D Lang i if ever saw her in the street i would steal a car and run her over

on the shopfloor in work they have radio2 on all day and they must play the above fekin song everyday!!

bassspine
    Free Member

aaaaaaannnnnnddd eyeyeyeyeyeyeye willlllllll allwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys
    loooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Whitney Euston

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

😆 Bassspine !

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    montylikesbeer

"lady in red" by that Irish freak, makes me want to vomit

BoardinBob

This f*cking song

Another one by Elton….

Passengers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH-TF0BZy44\

Yuk

DezB
    Free Member

This f*cking song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQQArCghJV8

As if I'm gonna click a link to something Sh1t! You'll have to say what it is.

How about Bryan Adams – Everything I do.. well, everything he's done actually.

trailmonkey

"lady in red" by that Irish freak, makes me want to vomit

I used to work at as a roadie back in the eighties. I was doing the stage for Chris De Burgh at the NEC. His tour manager came to brief the crew before hand, telling us that "Mr De Burgh didn't speak to the crew". On entering the stage for sound check he was met with a Brummie accented roadie, shouting " Oi, Crispy Burger, ya w@nker".

Priceless.

retro83
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkD1xmc8c4Y

"Smell yo dick" by Riskay

Real classy stuff.

samuri
    Free Member

'light my fire' by will young. Nominated not only by the galaxial divide between it and the original but also by the incomprehensible warbling and the gargantuan misinterpration for a song that's about screwing the man.

Listen to this

You have to grit your teeth and listen to the bit at the end.

Nuff said.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member
    Punk_Drummer
    Free Member

Anything that is emitted from the 12" Subs of any passing Corsa/Saxo (other Chavmobiles are available)

alwyn
    Free Member
    xherbivorex
    Free Member

after thinking for a while about this, i came to the conclusion that i can't answer it as there must be hundreds of thousands of absolutely shocking songs in existence and even narrowing it down to a dozen or so, i can't single out one as being worse than the rest…
    but all of this "electro" sh!te is pretty dismal though.

DezB
    Free Member

misinterpration for a song that's about screwing the man.

Maybe Will thought he was in the best position to sing such a song…?

Reluctant
    Free Member

When any of the following come on the radio, i have to leave the building….
    Freebird
    Stairway to heaven
    Layla
    Hotel California
    and more recently that Amy Macdonald song…..you know the one! 😈

DezB
    Free Member

Good choices Reluctant.

American Pie. I f*^&ing hate that song.

Junkyard
    Free Member

The Smiths Morrissey what a ****t Surely I am not the only person who wanted to throw a copy of Catcher in the rye at him (wrapped in a brick) and beat him sensless with his flowers whilst ironically quoting Oscar Wilde to him. I may have digressed into bands you hate rather than songs.

Davy
    Free Member

and more recently that Amy Macdonald song…..you know the one!

Actually, I don't, but please don't take that as meaning I want to know…

eldridge
    Free Member

Just wait until early November. All the above will pale into insignificance in the face of dozens of the worst songs in the world about Christmas (especailly those "charity" ones)

NZCol

Anything by Alanis Morrisette

My work'mate' Ian managed to epoxy the tape into the tape deck for a whole ski season – saved only when the whole unit was put through the (closed) window one night when someone snapped. Ian – if you are reading this and you might be because you did mtb a lot and had a beautiful chas roberts frame with pace forks – i hate you for getting it stuck in there with your sticky fingers. wnkr.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Anything going BOOM BOOM BOOM out of a 15 year old corsa with a boot full of speakers. Also Madonnas last 15 years output.

jimster
    Free Member

Not a song as such – but that "jingle" they use for Yellow Pages – 118 24 7 – wonder if they have gun suppliers listed – I'd shot the f****r who wrote that pile of crap!! 👿 😈

Pook

colnagokid – Member

Celine Dion doing that one from Titanic, makes me feel physicaly sick

my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrtttttttttt willl gooooooooooo oooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dan don.

jimster – Member

Not a song as such – but that "jingle" they use for Yellow Pages – 118 24 7 – wonder if they have gun suppliers listed – I'd shot the f****r who wrote that pile of crap!!

if we're doing adverts too how about….

moon pig

we buy any car
    we buy any car
    we buy any car
    dot com

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Sick bags ready!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLS29AE6rqw&feature=PlayList&p=A47518224D788EAF&index=2&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL
    Bet you can't watch at all the way through. I couldn't.

franki
    Free Member

Many of my most hated artists have been mentioned already, but I particularly loathe any of that Celine Dion, Whitney Huston, Beyonce Knowles wailing crap.
    Jesus! There's a melody there – stick to it ffs!!!! Save the showing off for auditions!
    I've no love for R&B / Urban either and the sexist, status craving, bling bling attitude it promotes. WTF is society coming to?

I also hate all Motown, Soul & Country & Western,

And Franz Ferdinand…
    And Razorlight…
    And Level 42…
    And Mika…
    And Morrisey…

I could go on and on.

Better stop now as I'm getting wound up! for someone with a really broad taste in music, I certainly seem to detest an awful lot of it too…

There's no way I could pick one worst song, although the Titanic theme and I Will Always Love You are right up there!

Mattie_H
    Free Member

John Lennon's 'Imagine'. No thanks.

racefaceec90

DezB.to be honest i haven't listened to radio 1 at night for a long time,so was being a bit judgemental,but i still stand by what i said,on their daytime slot!!!

Nick

My work'mate' Ian managed to epoxy the tape into the tape deck for a whole ski season – saved only when the whole unit was put through the (closed) window one night when someone snapped. Ian – if you are reading this and you might be because you did mtb a lot and had a beautiful chas roberts frame with pace forks – i hate you for getting it stuck in there with your sticky fingers. wnkr.

Was this your workmate?

I just want to go to Swindon

DezB
    Free Member

I've no love for R&B / Urban either and the sexist, status craving, bling bling attitude it promotes. WTF is society coming to?
    I also hate all Motown, Soul & Country & Western

You can dismiss whole genres of music as being "The worst song you ever heard"?
    FAIL.

Harry_the_Spider

An elderly neighbour of mine recently caused a scene by attempting to throttle a local youth after a 6 hour sustained attack of R&B. The youth's father almost helped him.

There has been no more R&B on our street since.

Sweeping generalisation #2

All R&B is shyte.
    All R&B artists are wife beaters.

ransos
    Free Member

Come on Eileen – guaranteed to spoil every wedding and party. The Mrs has learnt to hide any blunt instruments when it comes on, lest I bludgeon the DJ to death.

mt
    Free Member

everything that Simon Cowell has been involved with. Yep I know that the sh1t sells millions but that makes it worse cause of all the idiots out there who buy it.

franki
    Free Member

You can dismiss whole genres of music as being "The worst song you ever heard"?
    FAIL.

😀 Fair dos!

I didn't really mean it 100%, but I can't relate to and don't enjoy those genres and I hate the fact that I'm subjected to the horrors of local radio at work, where the majority of music played is R&B / Urban stuff. It annoys the hell out of me that stations broadcast such a narrow spectrum of music, when there's tons of new, cutting edge music form all manner of genres that could be getting an airing!

DezB
    Free Member

That's better 🙂

I mean, Missy Elliott's urban and she's done some amazing stuff (couldn't think of anyone more current at that moment). Then you have stuff like JML or whatever those knobs are called… and I see your point.

franki
    Free Member

I've got one of Missy's albums actually DezB. Bought on the strength of the singles. Unfortunately most of the rest of it was pretty much filler, but I'll concede that she does some very good songs!

takisawa2

Tiny Dancer – Elton John

Bloody awful.

Have to disagree. I quite like Elton Johns early stuff, especially "Your Song".
    Anyone calls me gay gets a contract on their head.

DezB
    Free Member

^ Gay. er that's pointing at me.. so. Gay ^

jwt
    Free Member

When i was a kid,my folks only had about two/three tapes for around 5 years, Barbara Dickson and Roger Whittaker and Don Williams, 5 years , only tapes………………. 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘The worst song in The World.’ is closed to new replies.