Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • THE WORST COFFEE IN THE WORLD ?
  • professor_fate
    Free Member

Yosemite visitor centre circa 2004 – absolutely Gopping, went straight in the bin. The grimmest bilge sold in one of the most glorious locations on the planet… 😳

crikey
    Free Member

#firstworldproblem….

I’ve drunk NHS coffee for 25 years, stop whimpering you pathetic little girls.

brakes
    Free Member

place I used to work at, they used to buy the catering tins of Nescafe coffee granules – once you got to the bottom it was literally only bits of husk, grit and floor sweepings left.

munkyboy
    Free Member

Catering tins of coffee, I used to bin the last few inches when no one was looking….

MrOvershoot

Tomorrow morning L8 6QZ

Coffee that tastes like burnt pallets, free to all.

neilc1881
    Free Member

Professor fate – that was only an attempt to keep the scumbag climbers out and stop them pinching paying customers food when they popped out to the toilet. Unfortunately Chongo got hooked on it and everyone else stayed in the hope he’d quote them in his next book on astrophysics. That and drinking the ‘coffee’ was better than dodging the camp 4 wardens who suspect you of sleeping under a bench for the last week, or come at you with a gun for sleeping under a boulder when the campsite was full. I took the coffee every time!

neilc1881
    Free Member

Said it all again

Drac

The service is a bit poor compared to the old Hub cafe though.

I had no food arrive a couple of times at The Hub and one of those times they denied it and it took a rather ranted discussion to get a refund. Not been to the new one but if the order arrives it’s a step in the right direction.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

BA airplane filter taste of hard water and little else.. The pursor blamed low cabin pressure. So incredibly disappointing. I complained and get a £50 voucher. How middle-class 😀

binners

I remember at a place I worked at, some tea-drinking newbee idiot had restocked the kitchen with a jar of Mellow Birds. The boss walked into the kitchen and an angry anguished cry filled the air

RIGHT!!! WHO’S BOUGHT THE ****ING DOLE COFFEE?!!!!

He very nearly got sacked 😆

professor_fate
    Free Member

Professor fate – that was only an attempt to keep the scumbag climbers out and stop them pinching paying customers food when they popped out to the toilet. Unfortunately Chongo got hooked on it and everyone else stayed in the hope he’d quote them in his next book on astrophysics. That and drinking the ‘coffee’ was better than dodging the camp 4 wardens who suspect you of sleeping under a bench for the last week, or come at you with a gun for sleeping under a boulder when the campsite was full. I took the coffee every time!

– the lengths you guys go to for your art, eh! *dofs cap* 😆

neilc1881
    Free Member

Haha, it was safer to challenge a bear who’d taken a liking to your stash of wall food than confront the wardens!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘THE WORST COFFEE IN THE WORLD ?’ is closed to new replies.