Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The world still turns….what to do now?
  • stany
    Free Member

I was under the impression it was all over today.
    I’ve done almost everything I’d like to do on my last day on earth, and it’s now past midnight.
    Is my clock wrong? Did I waste my money? What next? I might have to go ride a bike.
    Anybody else get conned?

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I’ve spent the last of our savings on beer, hookers and coke. I’m more than a little disappointed that all seems to be well.

stany
    Free Member

At least you didn’t waste it 8)

haggis1978

Remember the Mayans lived in south america and are 8 or so hours behind and thus midnight on the 21st of December hasn’t even struck yet 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Just walked through our A/E Dept and it looks like Armageddon down there.

I got all ready for a Christmas party, that is in fact not until tomorrow. I’ve got some time to kill now the world hasn’t ended.

mtbfix

Thanks Mike. That minds me that I never saw last year’s Xmas Dr. Who. Is it on iplayer?

As for the Mayans, were they not the lads who thought bearded white gods would come from the sea to lead them into the future? You’ll pardon me for ignoring their foresight, or lack thereof.

bartimaeus
    Free Member

But it’s not over – you now have to worry about Monday, March 26th, 2407 when the 14th b’ak’tun ends… though I think we may now be safe until Friday, October 13, 4772.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The world still turns….what to do now?’ is closed to new replies.