Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The wife…
  • Stevet1
    Free Member

If it doesn’t work out she’ll remember that you tried to support her and that you’d warned her beforehand.

ahahahahahahaha good one are you a professional comic?

ransos
    Free Member

Given the general level of disrespect in this thread, I’m not at all surprised if your partners are prone to complaining.

Anyway the answer is she’s your wife: support her.

leffeboy

first Friday in every month we have a Dads Night Out in the village

wasn’t that the plot of the Stepford Wives?

the-muffin-man

Have you noticed the general light-hearted nature to this thread Ransos!? You ought to pop over to Mumsnet and see how the other half behave.

I love her to bits, but as a husband you have to leave your thoughts in your head, nod and say the right things from time to time (or quite, no very often!)

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Stoner +1.

She’s venting to her significant other. The mistake you’re in danger of making is thinking she wants a solution.

If you’re quick of mind, you can make some reassuring noises and ask some subtle, pointed questions to get her to reflect on her current circumstances more objectively, but on your head be it.

bigyinn
    Free Member

ransos – Member

Given the general level of disrespect in this thread, I’m not at all surprised if your partners are prone to complaining.

Anyway the answer is she’s your wife: support her.
    Are you new to being married?

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Length of relationship has some influence on views me thinks

Xylene
    Free Member

I would use the moment to look deeply into her eyes and confess to sometimes pissing in the sink.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘The wife…’ is closed to new replies.