Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The white room…. Close to booking, convince me!
  • bamboo
    Free Member

Hi all

I’m just planning my 2013 holiday and I’ve got 5 days reserved for some riding in Europe. It looks like I’ll be going alone as non of my riding friends can make it, has anybody here done this?. I’m thinking of doing the classic singletrack week, I guess this isn’t too ‘rad’?

I’ve only heard good things about the whiteroom on stw, so is there any reason not to book? 🙂

Cheers

Ian

Northwind

I have said it all already- they’re fantastic, going back, can’t wait.

We did a classic singletrack week. I think I’d have to say it’s not the most novice-friendly, but it’s not super-gnar either unless you seek it out. A good level for most enthusiasts I reckon. Very little I wouldn’t ride on my rigid Soda, but absolutely nothing that I wasn’t glad to be on a 6 inch fat tyred bouncer instead 😉

I’m absolutely sure there’s other companies just as good. In 2014 I might look into that, or I might not bother 🙂

DavidB
    Free Member

What northwind said, highly recommended and lovely people as well

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Burchy1
    Free Member

In the words of Ben Stiller in Starsky & Hutch “do it!”

They really are very very good and can easily tailor the riding to match what you want. I’ve been out with them for the last 2 years and apart from one trail haven’t ridden the same stuff twice.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Still considering a trip from oz….
    Have a look at the vids on my vimeo page link in profile. It’s as rad as you hit it really

johnnystorm

Same situation as you last year. Went solo, had a great time. Singletrack week a riot. Rode a 7 mile descent on the first day. The chalet & food is really good too.

slugwash
    Free Member
    Rickos
    Free Member

Do it. Great trails and awesome food. I did backcountry week back in 2009.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Praise for the White Room is always universally so good on here…. I would be tempted to try them out for myself, if I hadn’t already 🙂 Can confirm they are ace, everything about it. Had the most amazing week, Steve and Iona are great, and my fellow holiday makers lovely too. I also went on my own OP, no probs at all. Backcountry week, btw.

You want a photo you say? ok.

…we cycled all the way down and pushed up the other side…

[/url]
    DSCF0104 by Bindylou, on Flickr[/img]

where this view awaited us 🙂

[/url]
    DSCF0114 by Bindylou, on Flickr[/img]

A wonderful experience – Go!

bamboo
    Free Member

The pics are brilliant! Booking to be made next week!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The white room…. Close to booking, convince me!’ is closed to new replies.