Viewing 38 posts - 121 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • The Walking Dead – back on from Monday
  • mrsfry
    Free Member

Blooming stupid episode. Just goes beyond any type of plot belief

Pigface
    Free Member

Um the whole premise of the show is that the dead come back to life and eat the living, and you are complaining about belief 😆

I was going to see if you wanted to see Deadpool next week but I am not sure now 😉

martinhutch

Just watched it. Is the ‘Glenn cheats certain death’ thing going to be a once per episode running joke now?
    And obviously the producers thought that family were getting to be a drag…

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Jesus H christ that was brutal . Carol was right chomp chomp

mrsfry
    Free Member

Pigface

Um the whole premise of the show is that the dead come back to life and eat the living, and you are complaining about belief

I was going to see if you wanted to see Deadpool next week but I am not sure now

It was my evil twin that posted……call me….don’t make me cry 🙁

Pigface
    Free Member

For the first time last night I thought oh Rick has lost the plot. Wow it escalated quickly 😆

Whats up with Abraham? Why is Carol so quiet?

wilko1999
    Free Member

Because Abraham luurrves Sasha but he’s with the incredibly lovely Rosita

Pigface
    Free Member

Tough choice 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Dear God 😯

chrisdw
    Free Member

Rick’s getting more brutal each episode. Its brilliant!!

Did anyone else see the Gary Busey zombie near the beginning of this season I think it was. No idea if it’s actually him! Certainly looks like it!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

*spoiler*? As I may have watched on American time???

Half expected Rick to give a speech referencing this clip, at the end of that last episode. They’re killing machines now. Rick is turning into Mr. Kurtz.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea2qb5qTeQI[/video]

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, that’s a cliffhanger 😯

Rorschach
    Free Member

And very…very…irritating 👿

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jaysus.

chrisdw
    Free Member

I didn’t think much of that. The characters seemed to have changed overnight. Before they just would have killed everyone in that first road block.

That cliffhanger is so ridiculous. Cool villain. But c’mon at least give us something!!

And why the blood splatter at the end of the last episode? Nothing explained about that!!

monkeychild
    Free Member

why the blood splatter at the end of the last episode?

Darryl got shot.

If it isn’t Glen that’s been pummelled, then I’m flouncing 😆

jimjam
    Free Member

It’s bullshit cliffhangers like that which make me glad I’m not invested in this show. Enjoyed season one. Season two was so bad I stopped watching completely. Then a friend convinced me to give it another chance so I watch season 3 (I think) with the prison, till things got ridiculous again with the governor. Tuned out after that…

All the hype surrounding Negan and Jeffrey Dean Morgan got me watching the last two episodes but naaaaaaaah. That’s some bullshit. Everyone watching the show is just gonna google to find out who gets smushed in the comics anyway.

Edit: goes off to watch more Daredevil S2.

martinhutch

They’re so off-canon with the comics anyway, there can be no certainty that it’s Glen.

Was that the finale then?

Reckon it’s Abraham or Eugene, TBH. Abraham’s ‘let’s make babies’ talk in the RV set him up for it.

jimjam
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiz_mB6hMRw[/video]

martinhutch

there can be no certainty that it’s Glen.

I thought someone screamed “Glen”.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Normally when I decide I’ve had enough of a tv series, I kinda just let it go instead of coming back to it again and again for more punishment. 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

The most impressive thing about the show is that I don’t care about any of the characters, but it’s still compulsive viewing somehow.

I presume Glenn gets it in the comic from your spoiler-tastic comment above, and that would please me in the TV show tbh.

jimdubleyou

Enjoyed that, but it was a bit hard to believe that they didn’t get out of the van and kill everybody at the first, second or third roadblock. Clearly being led into a trap.

I guess there would be no bad guy for series 7 if they hadn’t played this one so badly.

Anybody know what the Trailer for “Outcast” was? Looked like Rick & maybe Morgan at a crossroads between Atlanta and Rome…

stewartc
    Free Member

I still can’t believe Daryl got caught so eaaily prior to the finale.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I am hate watching this show so hard right now….

The only good bit was when I worked out where I knew the guy with the moustache from…

…will be back for season 7 of course.

chakaping
    Free Member

The geezer with the tache wasn’t Walton goggins, was he?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Nah, it’s Steven Ogg. The guy they go to when they can’t afford Goggins…well, that’s probably very reductive, but the main thing I know him from is voicing Trevor from GTA V.

marko369
    Free Member

TREVOR!! Of course he is 😯

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

I’m really hoping he battered Carl, that kid annoys me. His stupid hat and ridiculous haircut…pah.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I’m really hoping he battered Carl, that kid annoys me. His stupid hat and ridiculous haircut…pah.

But Carl’s got the flow….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9aM9Ch97U8[/video]

llama

OK – I have not watched the last one yet and maybe it all comes together but this season is not great, the plot just veers all over the place:

Glen’s miraculous escape from certain death?
    What happened to the wolves anyway?
    Just going to attack the saviors without checking them out properly?
    Then not even going back to to hilltop again?
    Rick and michonne suddenly getting it together? What?
    Carol suddenly getting a conscience?

I mean, I know it’s fantasy, but you have to keep character rules and some sort of narrative. It’s like they sacked half the writers half way and the old ones didn’t tell the new ones the plan.

It’s a shame really because the last couple of seasons before this one were excellent.

Cliffhangers are a cheep trick

(edit) oh yes and COOOORAAAAAAAAL is getting annoying

Pigface
    Free Member

Finally saw it last night

Ha ha got to love the haters that watch it anyway 😆

Thought it was really good, cliff hanger was always going to happen, my money is on it being Glen.

Negan is the real deal, bad from the get go unlike the Governor who had that I am nice and fair untill I dont get what I want routine.

I think the not killing everybody at the first checkpoint is a valid criticism but they wanted to get Maggie to Hilltop, maybe would of lost a couple of people. Everyone in that group is a major character so can’t just get killed in a firefight. I think Rick underestimated how many people the Saviours have.

The Carol storyline is going to be good, who are the dudes on horseback?

mrjmt
    Free Member

who are the dudes on horseback?

Reckon this is where its headed now, these are the good guys, the saviours are the bad guys. Choose your side. NWO innit.

martinhutch

Reckon Negan will force Rick to take out the ‘good guys’, bringing him up against Carol and Morgan.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

who are the dudes on horseback?

We’ve had the wolves, and now we have the horses. All future gangs are going to be named after animals. I for one am looking forward to the honey badgers.

juanking

Dudes on horseback with the armour were from The Kingdom I reckon…

bigbloke
    Free Member

I reckon the ginger dude Abraham has bitten the dust. Negan makes a comment about him when they eyeball each other along the lines of “gotta cut that sh@t” or similar. Reckon he’s taking out the biggest guy as a show. Oh and where are the military??!!??!! Only one chopper in 6 seasons????

FuzzyWuzzy

It all depends on how far they divert from the comics – it should be Glenn but then Abraham should be dead by now to (so is in theory expendable if following the comic story line), Daryl doesn’t even exist in the comics so could be him to. Personally I think it has to be Glenn if they’re in anyway going to keep in with at least the general comic story line (and seems they are as they’ve introduced The Kingdom and touched on The Hilltop – both of which get more important in the comics).

It can’t be Carl otherwise what Neegan said about the eyeball doesn’t make sense (although actor behind Carl irritates me as the older he gets the worse he seems to act).

I thought it was crap they left it as a cliff-hanger – it really didn’t need it. If you’re still watching at the end of season 6 you’re going to come back for season 7 anyway and I thought the last episode limped along so needed a more shocking ending.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

The cliffhanger was a ****’s trick. There was no need for it, and it just stinks of the creators being bereft of the ability to properly tell a story.

It wouldn’t be like this if Frank Darabont was still on board.

Viewing 38 posts - 121 through 158 (of 158 total)

The topic ‘The Walking Dead – back on from Monday’ is closed to new replies.