Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • The walking dead
  • myti
    Free Member

Just finished it…well it was background noise that barely held my attention. I’ve honestly never seen a show that took me from awe and intrigue in series one through to really feeling involved with the characters, suspense, tension, horror, totally addicted to couldn’t care less and what a load of absolute crap. It’s been ruined and can’t see me bothering with the second half of the series as there are so many other better things to watch.

martinhutch

The trouble with the show is there is no light and shade any more. In the first few series, they weren’t all badasses, they were vulnerable, made mistakes, there were more children. Over time, the gentler, more interesting central characters either got killed or became unstoppable badasses.

So now it’s just unstoppable badasses facing off against each other with automatic weapons with apparently unlimited ammo. And I don’t care whether any of them live or die. Even the latest character to apparently cop it, who TBH you should actually care about, as he’s one of the original group, didn’t really evoke any response in me.

lambchop
    Free Member

Did anyone else see it through to the end. Boy oh boy, did they drag it out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    doggycam
    Free Member

It is, now pish

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Fear the walking dead is back with major crossover!

martinhutch

Finding yourself fast forwarding through a season finale is never a good sign

Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘The walking dead’ is closed to new replies.