Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The Walking Dead
  • bwaarp
    Free Member

Just watching season 1. Pretty good so far but I’m finding myself wondering….

1) Silencers? Dicks. Why have none of you worked out that you could pop a coke bottle on one of the ends of your pointy boom sticks and reduce the rounds powder load to keep the shots subsonic.

2) Seriously, no guard dogs and no one on stag/guard whilst everyone’s huddled round a **** great big campfire with a tiny wall to stop light leaking out. Dicks.

3) Leather with metal bits attached – it makes your clothing hard to bite through. Motorcycle stores also stock kevlar lined clothing. Again, Dicks.

4) Why do you insist on stealing gas guzzlers when you’re trying to save fuel?

5) Why not just head for the arctic? Zombies can’t move when they’re frozen, nice open terrain without any cover for zombies to jump you and I’m sure with all those guns and clubs you could help the local inuits kill seals.

Nerd rant over.

_tom_
    Free Member

Zombies can’t move when they’re frozen

Somebody clearly hasn’t seen Dead Snow 🙂

zilog6128

…or read World War Z. 🙄

patriotpro
    Free Member

Walking Dead isn’t for you…

pease
    Free Member

I love The walking dead, I guess if no one got killed it may get a little boring. Once you forget theyre silly mistakes it’s actually a great zombie series.

swavis

I’m halfway through season 3, loving it! 😀

I do agree with many of the OP’s points though, just last night I though why don’t they move somewhere like Canada or Alaska, surely easier to spot walkers in the snow and take them out 😉

stuey
    Free Member

Zilog – it’s been a while since i read ‘world war Z’ – but I thought they do freeze / stop in the winter?

grum
    Free Member

In a survival situation where civilisation has broken down, going to a really cold, inhospitable place is hardly an amazing plan. The zombies won’t get you but the cold and lack of food will.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Zombie law doesn’t apply to The Walking Dead, as they are not Zombies. its a small distinction, but i’ll think you’ll be in trouble if you were to apply Zombie law on the Walkers.

I’ve always wondered why the survivors don’t inhabit a castle that has a been built to withstand attacks. its what i’ll be looking for when the zombies attack.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

What is the distinction between a walker and a zombie then?

zilog6128

Zilog – it’s been a while since i read ‘world war Z’ – but I thought they do freeze / stop in the winter?

they do, but all the clever clogs who make a bee-line for the frozen north soon find it’s not such a good idea when they realise they have zero skills required to survive in those conditions…

stuey
    Free Member

Thanks zilog – its coming back to me – don’t they set up a base in the rockies?

PrinceJohn

Love the walking dead – worth checking out the graphic novels. Always willing to forgive little things – I think in the end of the world situation everyone would make mistakes due to the amount of stress they’re under.

Quite interested to see if this is any good…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53I2_DbVUqU[/video]

bwaarp
    Free Member

they do, but all the clever clogs who make a bee-line for the frozen north soon find it’s not such a good idea when they realise they have zero skills required to survive in those conditions…

Pffft… if you’ve got the scavenging and hunting skills to survive a zombie apocalypse then I don’t see how it would be impossible to survive in the tundra of Canada. A little common sense when it comes to clothing, shelter building and linking up with some local Canadians would go a long way. If you know how to fish/hunt and have the IQ to be able to build your own Kayak/Canoe then you could survive on the shorelines.

Yes lots of idiots would die in the process but I’d rather battle the cold than battle walkers/zombies.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘The Walking Dead’ is closed to new replies.