Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The wait is over.. I’ve got my weekend mtb van
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

Bought this back in february and have been waiting for the guy to do all the work on it. Picked it up this morning and i’m well chuffed

Just need to plan what i do with the rest of the inside. Thinking fridge, couple of units, hook up all the sounds and maybe a rail system to hook the fork of the bike into

Dave
    Free Member

Nice, welcome to the world of T4’s

Drac

I seen that one for sale pretty sure it came from around your way Dave was very tempted by it.

It’s inevitable that I’m going to get one now.

And now I’ve read the post I see that it wasn’t the one I seen but has a very similar interior.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Nice -Pub crawl tomorrow?

😉

trickydisco
    Free Member

was from an retired gas man. 50k on the clock. I bought it with a bare interior and this guy in kent did all out with what you see now (love the swivel seats)

robidoo
    Free Member

Welcome T4 buddy;-)

PePPeR

Welcome T4 owner from a T2 owner.

footflaps

out of curiosity, what did the conversion cost?

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Mine is in the state yours was, ball park figure for that amount of work? Was it a 2 or 3 seater beforehand. Do the back seats slide forward? Insurance go up or down?

I’m hoping to spend under a grand if i can and don’t know which way to go with it.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

You wanna have a word with the mechanic! Dopey sod’s put the front seats in the wrong way round!!! 😯

SaxonRider

Welcome to the T4 fraternity! Lovely machine.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Is the Dolly yours too? Lovely

CheesybeanZ

looks like it needs a good comfy bed in the back ready for MAYHEM 😉

project
    Free Member

Two things that stand out, the number plate is unreadable, and plods dont like that,

Also shouldnt the front seats face forward, ot is a Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle in disguise, SPV, offCaptain Scarlet.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

ScoobyDoobieDoo, but the man has put the front seat in backwards ??

dr_adams
    Free Member

Have to say i do like… the question is… when you go out for a crazy weekend… and the bike gets very muddy, where do you put it? even if you can clean the bike is it going to go on a rack? always a bit reluctant to have bike on outside as if i fancy a nap it might go walkies…

Drac

looks like it needs a good comfy bed in the back ready for MAYHEM

It’s got a rock and roll bed by the looks.

konabunny
    Free Member

very nice congratulations

samuri
    Free Member

looks ace. And they all go like this one, yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDUgkusl6Uk&feature=related

trickydisco
    Free Member

bought it for £3k and spent another 1.9k on conversion. Was completely empty before with a bit of ply in the back and 3 seats in the front. The front seats are out of an MG zr with swivel plates (great addition) also rock and roll bed in the back (cost £625).

Still planning other things for it (split charge system, units, fridge)

tankslapper
    Free Member

Noice! But is that a Triumph Dolomite Sprint behind it? drooooooooooool!

bland

Does it do this (1:42)

I want one!

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

tankslapper, I was wondering about the Dolly, am trying to remember but I think my Dolly Sprint had a yellow badge on the rad saying sprint rather than Dolomite, I may well be wrong though.

Happy days & expensive moment when I dropped a valve …doh, doh, doh

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

That’s smart, mate. I look forward to seeing it ‘the layby’ this evening ;O)

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘The wait is over.. I’ve got my weekend mtb van’ is closed to new replies.