Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The Waily Excess goes beyond sensationalism and into the sublime…
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

They are now predicting that this coming winter will be as bad or worse than the winter of ’47.

Spin
    Free Member

Fingers crossed they’re right.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Forecast provided courtesy of mystic meg and some random weather forecaster with a notoriety for wild and colourful long range weather predictions which one year may come true if he keeps at it long enough.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

They say the same thing every year. 😕

john_drummer
    Free Member

seems at the moment like they say the same thing every week

thing is, though, it’ll be a bit like Peter & The Wolf. When it finally does happen, nobody will believe until it’s upon us

highclimber
    Free Member

They say the same thing every year.

Law of averages state that if you say something enough times, it will come true.

mintimperial

Law of averages state that if you say something enough times, it will come true.

“Paul Dacre dies in a freak accident involving a swimming pool filled with several thousand angry weasels.”

*repeats until true*

“P.S. The weasels all live happily ever after. And someone gives me a Pivot Mach 429 Carbon.”

[Edit: just noticed we’re talking about the Express not the Mail. Ah well. I’ll stick with Paul Dacre for weasel-death, I don’t even know who “edits” the Express.]

dabble
    Free Member

If only Princess Diana was alive, she’d know what to do.

bails
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The Waily Excess goes beyond sensationalism and into the sublime…’ is closed to new replies.