Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The video shell doesn't want you to see
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

[video]http://vimeo.com/73215350[/video]

phatstanley
    Free Member

magic! 😀

cardo

ha ha love it…

glupton1976
    Free Member

Love it.

allthegear
    Free Member

Brilliant!!

Onzadog
    Free Member

I can’t see it. Is that something shell have done?

chiefinspector
    Free Member

Quite funny but what’s the problem with Shell drilling in the Arctic anyway? We need to get oil from somewhere.

You can be guaranteed that the world won’t be such a nice place when oil begins to become scarce!!!

nacho
    Free Member

PMSL

yossarian
    Free Member

You can be guaranteed that the world won’t be such a nice place when oil begins to become scarce!!!

<cough> bollocks <cough>

ahwiles
    Free Member

chiefinspector – Member

oil isn’t becoming scarce, there’s chuffing loads of it.

which is a problem, we USED to think that oil was running out, that we’d be forced to find alternatives, and quickly.

but, no.

It IS slowly becoming harder to extract, we’re having to drill in the arctic, dig up oil shale*, etc. But we’re not running out any time soon.

our thirst for oil is going to destroy a lot of landscape, the only thing that will stop this is if we choose not to go after it.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I want particularly impressed by it 🙄

globalti
    Free Member

I think “Save the Niger Delta” would have been more appropriate.

footflaps

They should have had 10 of them and just kept that guy running about all day!

aP
    Free Member

I had noticed that fella (isn’t he the one that gives them the hats and the huge IT middle management watches?) appearing from the bottom of the screen on Sunday, I had wondered what he was doing, however, I don’t remember any of those banners appearing on the live feed, so it didn’t really work did it?

Pook

Yeah I didn’t see any of them on the telly

chewkw
    Free Member

Excellent!!!! 😆

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘The video shell doesn't want you to see’ is closed to new replies.