• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by mboy.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The tyre width poll…
  • mboy
    Free Member

Where’s my choice then guys?

You’ve got everything covered, but no 2.2-2.35″ group. With the exception of my Bonty Mud X’s (which only come out for special occasions), every other tyre I own (and it’s lots of them!) is between a 2.2 and a 2.35, so doesn’t come into the other categories!

😉

z1ppy

+1
    Who-ever the hell put those options up on the poll, give em a kick from me plz 😉

and any chance of a fresh goods? You know, you used to do it quite regularly…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Do folk actually take tyre choice seriosuly?

They mostly seem the same to me, maybe I’m not riding on the limits.

z1ppy

I don’t use anything over 2.3 as there too draggy for what I do. I don’t use anything under 2.0 (and only use them for winter) cause I’m fat & like my wheels to be circular… is that taking it seriously or just taking a considered choice? 😛

D0NK

With the exception of my Bonty Mud X’s (which only come out for special occasions), every other tyre I own (and it’s lots of them!) is between a 2.2 and a 2.35

so you’ll be wanting the “it depends…” option then?

soobalias
    Free Member

are we talking about the quoted size or the measured size.

portlyone

My bikes have different tyres on. It’s hard to pick between them…

D0NK

good point soobalias

it depends…

I love mini polls 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

2.5-2.6in (1%, 3 Votes)
    I don’t know. As they came. (0%, 1 Votes)
    1.5-1.7in (0%, 0 Votes)
    2.7in+ (0%, 0 Votes)
    4in snow tyre (1%, 0 Votes)

😕

Milkie
    Free Member

Is it me or are all the polls options quite useless most weeks?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

With the exception of my Bonty Mud X’s (which only come out for special occasions), every other tyre I own (and it’s lots of them!) is between a 2.2 and a 2.35

so you’ll be wanting the “it depends…” option then? [/quote]

What knobbly tyre width do you normally run?

Harry_the_Spider

I don’t know. As they came. (0%, 1 Votes)

That was me. 😀

mboy
    Free Member

and any chance of a fresh goods? You know, you used to do it quite regularly…

To be fair to them Paul, they’ve all been at SITS all weekend, so expect Fridays fresh goods was last thing on their minds.

The “it depends” doesn’t apply to me either, as it doesn’t depend. For about 95% of the riding I do, the tyres I use are labelled 2.25, which isn’t in any of the categories!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The tyre width poll…’ is closed to new replies.