Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The Tunnel – Sabotage
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I take it’s not a remake of Season 2 of The Bridge this time. Did anyone watch the first Tunnel (remake)?

Did it give any reason to expect that this one might be good?

CountZero

This is completely different in the storyline, it involves remote hijacking of airliners, among other threats.
    The first Tunnel series was good, similar to The Bridge, but different enough in story and characters to make it an interesting watch.

wrecker
    Free Member

Wife did. It didn’t grip me.

CheesybeanZ

Not seen the bridge but enjoyed the 1st series of the tunnel , 2nd series started well last night.

Kryton57

You say it’s just started – the whole series is available on sky Ondemand. So has it just started on terrestrial TV?

Should i watch “the tunnel” before the “sabotage” version or are they different?

CheesybeanZ

New series started last night on sky Atlantic .

integerspin
    Free Member

I watched Series one and I thought it was OK, much better than the US version of the Bridge. I will watch series 2.

DrJ

Did it give any reason to expect that this one might be good?

It has Clemence Poesy in.

swavis

Kryton57 – Member
    You say it’s just started – the whole series is available on sky Ondemand. So has it just started on terrestrial TV?

It started on Sky Atlantic on Tuesday but if you’ve the right package you can watch the whole lot after it had premiered.

It’s started well and I enjoyed the first series so hope this will be good too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The Tunnel – Sabotage’ is closed to new replies.