Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The Tarw Trail
  • rockitman

Rode it for the first time today and was a bit disapointed. Fire road descents and only one or 2 memorable bits (Rocky Horror, Pins & Needles).

Are there any plans to add anymore bits to it?

Kramer
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up, was planning on riding it sometime, but guess I'll stick with The Beast for now.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I like mantrap, flightpath and R74. The rest is not worth the time IMO. Fortunately, you can just session those bits easily

rockitman

The bits that have names were all OK. It was the riding inbetween that we felt let it down.

No worries Kramer, have done The Beast before and enjoyed. Don't think Coed-Y-Brenin is all it's hyped up to be though. Not a patch on Glentress / Innerleithen!

slackman99
    Free Member

Completely agree. Rode it for the first time last weekend and wasn't at all impressed. As mentioned, named sections are good (with Rocky Horror being my favourite, but strangely not that rocky), endless seeming fire road (inc fire road descents) were not the best!

chakaping
    Free Member

I really like it. There's only one fireroad descent and Snap, Crackle and Pop are some of the best bits at CyB.

nickc

Remember most of that stuff was built a while back, in fact most of what is the Tarw Trail is pre 2001 at the very least. For it's time it was state of the art

justme
    Free Member

another not impressed here g

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The Tarw Trail’ is closed to new replies.