Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • THE Swinley super-sexual super-fun all-welcoming October FUN RIDE!
  • andysbeans
    Free Member

Nobby, is that you Nobby?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

“…..but even if i wasn’t the arguing here would put me off, doesn’t seem quite so sexy all of a sudden”

I’d imagine quite a few lurkers might hold that opinion now.

That’s why I asked about name badges – to make it is easier for people to find Elfin…

philconsequence
    Free Member

started a new thread, lets hope it stays a positive one!

apologies to everyone again 🙁 😳

hilldodger
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    START A NEW THREAD! Minus the bickering!

Never going to happen Cap 😕
    The EEE (east end ego) will eventually land and deposit it’s messy load over any thread, no respec’ innit 🙄

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I don’t really do forum rides, but I’d quite like to do this one, (as long as certain people (person) aren’t going, shame it’s so far away.

philconsequence
    Free Member

not sure where you live kingtut but the past couple of rides have had people organising lift-shares from various areas 🙂 the start time is ‘meet at 11:30 to ride at 12’ to allow people time to travel down so if you do want to come then the register your interest in the new thread 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

camo16? are you the guy on the chameleon singlespeed with the panda 4×4 with the sills held together by chequer plate?

camo16
    Free Member

camo16? are you the guy on the chameleon singlespeed with the panda 4×4 with the sills held together by chequer plate?

Not me, guv.

I’m the guy who rides so durned fast I spark stories of mini tornadoes across the NW!

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘THE Swinley super-sexual super-fun all-welcoming October FUN RIDE!’ is closed to new replies.