• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • the sun is out and it's ride o'clock
  • jedi

where’s everyone riding today?

i’ll be ragging the arse out of herts shore 🙂

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I’ll be squeezing in a quick one from my front door if I can get away from my work for a few hours 🙁 On the plus side, its callout so any riding I get done is paid riding!!

Pook

Cut gate :o)

Junkyard
    Free Member

wet here [lancs]and rained overnight …did Walna Scar on on the hottest day of the year so far and spectacular views on Friday 8)
    Hope it stops /clear up or either a brutal turbo trainer interval drill or a longish XC route on hardpack for me 🙁 still it is all biking

darrell
    Free Member

local trails round the forest and fjord.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Fjord?

You lucky bugger… 😡

Probbly a nice relaxing little urban pootle for me today; nice kebab, some cold, refreshing, nutritional beer at the end….

Might even get a pizza too. Who knows what the future will bring?

anto164
    Free Member

No-where, may go for a bit of a spin later on dependant on the weather.

Fort William World Cup is on at 1, so gonna sit down and watch that instead.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Eh? It’s raining here 👿

I’ll still be out though . . . after the World Cup . . . I have a new toy 😛

Blurboy
    Free Member

Just back from usual Sunday 6 hours at Woburn. Damaged shoulder didn’t keep me indoors . Dry, fast, brill! Hurts now though – payback tomorrow I think 🙁

stumpyjon

Took a spin around Gisburn Forest with a couple of the mountain rescue guys so they could scope out access and evac points. It was pissing down, bit of a missed opportunity really, didn’t fall off once.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Charity road ride with mates – constantly attacking each other, chasing people down, then got off-route, added 4 miles, completely soaked to the skin, coffee and sponge cake.

Good fun. Legs ache now.

lucien

South Downs, Farley Mount, Clarendon Way – XC about 85K, in the wet – loved it 😯

angryratio
    Free Member

Front door job..
    blast to local woods, nail a drop off and home again.

Nipper99
    Free Member

This evening Crynant (nr Neath) up to Sarn Helen and back down St Illtyd’s Way – a cracking piece of fast natural downhill singletrack ( mile and a half) that never fails not to leave me with a grin from ear to ear.

jedi

back from a nice chilled day of riding wooden singletrack 🙂

marsdenman
    Free Member

12 hrs ago (time of the original post…) I’d just got back from a 1.5 hour ride from home…. bike was being cleaned and bacon lined up on the grill for brekkie…. 😀

jedi

well i just got back…… from 12 hours ago 🙂 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘the sun is out and it's ride o'clock’ is closed to new replies.