• This topic has 22 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • the sun is out and i have the day off………………
  • jedi

i make that ride o'clock!

so herts shore it is ..
    where's everyone riding today??? 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Rivington this morning, back intime for Dim sum :mrgreen:

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i'm off up to lee quarry to ride play a lot in about half an hour… then later on i think it's barbeque time (and introduce the GF to my mates, yikes!)…

hora
    Free Member

Girlfriend? xherbivorex!

monkeychild
    Free Member

Nowhere as I fractured my coccyx on bank holiday Monday 🙁 Hope everyone else enjoys it though 🙂

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Just done three days of dusty sunny riding. 😀

Nursing a hangover this morning. 😥

hora
    Free Member

Just done three days of dusty sunny riding.

Willy-waver

Coyote
    Free Member

Not sure yet. Was planning as early one but managed to break my chain tool last night whilst rebuilding my Coyote. Got a visit to parents this afternoon and nearest bike emporium is Halfords who don't open till 10! Looks like the mornings plans have gone to ratshit.

ken_shields
    Free Member

I think I'll go to Chicksands today, getting a bit bored with Woburn so if anybody sees me on my green turner say hi

jedi

my mate who coaches bmx for me is coming to herts for the 1st time. can't wait.
    🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Nowhere exciting today…just a local bridleway pootle with a mate i am forcing trying to get back into MTB so i am not a billy no mates all the time.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

got a mate popping round after the F1, and then we are off for a darkside spin, before meeting the club MTB ride for tea and cake, then maybe more darkside and home for a beer

trailmonkey

1st weekend of riding since early Feb due to injury. Still not 100% and really wouldn't want to crash or dab awkwardly on my poorly achilles so another blast around the man made stuff at Haldon for me 8)

Drac

Off to Rothbury for a pootle this afternoon.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

hora – Member

Girlfriend? xherbivorex!

yes mark, it turns out i'm not useless after all… with any luck, she'll never meet you though! haha!

pastcaring
    Free Member

working at home. my new bike is stuck in transit because of the volcano, i sold my old bike last week. 😥

hora
    Free Member

with any luck, she'll never meet you though!

For a tiny nano-second I misread that and thought of

jedi
    rOcKeTdOg

mirror shades and a well stocked beach could be an alternative

jedi

🙂

hora
    Free Member

Jedi, you have a lookalike. There was a lad on Rivi yesterday teaching two riders. I almost asked him if his name was Tony….

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Nice nice nice!

Top afternoon yesterday! After spending 6 months working on it we were finally able to ride the the trail we've built for the first time and it was awesome! I also finished building my first WTF (wooden trail feature) and hammered the end of my thumb off 🙂 Proper grins all round!

Quality day in the sun!!!

Pook

Working in uxbrdige and off to woburn on the way back oop north 🙂

Happy days

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘the sun is out and i have the day off………………’ is closed to new replies.