• This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Watty.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The Sun £9.50 Holidays. Anyone got confirmation yet?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

At the risk of ‘outing’ myself as a Sun reader (I just buy it to collect the tokens really), I was wondering if anyone had applied for a holiday and received confirmation that they’ve been successful?

Nico
    Free Member

I only buy it for the book reviews.

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Yeh the wife booked one a week odd ago and got confirmation a couple of days after

choppersquad
    Free Member

Nooooo.
    Probably haven’t got one then?

chakaping
    Free Member

If you get a priority booking number (as a previous customer) you can just get the codes off MSE.

Forgot to book one this time. Fancied an early autumn weekend in N Wales.

allfankledup

Only me sharpening the pitchforks and digging out the matches and torches ? Ho hum
    😉

benp1

What do you actually get for £9.50?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

a scum style holiday , with like minded folk ?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I’d rather be found dead on a rubbish dump.

wilburt
    Free Member

Did one ten yrs ago, worst weekend of my life.

rsmythe
    Free Member

I recall going on a few Sun holidays when I was a little kid. We had a great time. I wouldn’t describe us as scum; just a young family with not a lot of money. I appreciate some of the above comments were probably made in jest.

choppersquad
    Free Member

£38 for four days surfing in North Devon in a caravan the size of my house (double glazing, en suite etc). I’m not going to complain.

slowoldman

I’d be concerned about who you get to go with.

Watty

Oh come on now! The Sun’s a great read. Just like Viz, but for children. 😀

ScottChegg
    Free Member

At least you’ll know there will be no scousers there…

revs1972
    Free Member

I recall going on a few Sun holidays when I was a little kid. We had a great time. I wouldn’t describe us as scum; just a young family with not a lot of money. I appreciate some of the above comments were probably made in jest.

AKA Normal people……

At least you don’t have to mix with self entitled Audi driving centre parcers when on a sun holiday …..and their jumped up little kids 😆

wilburt
    Free Member

I think the one we went on was a Park Resort. It took most of the first day to find a habitable caravan that was worth cleaning then the remainder of the day waiting for them to clean it including the dog shit from the steps and all around the garden area.

On the night there was so much fighting that the kids(young then) wouldnt sleep in their rooms so came in with us. The fighting didnt actually stop until the early hours when the police arrived.

We left pronto in the morning booked into a Brighton hotel and had a nice holiday.

Later we took the park through the claims courts and they paid for our hotel.

Watty

AKA Normal people……

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘The Sun £9.50 Holidays. Anyone got confirmation yet?’ is closed to new replies.