Viewing 6 posts - 1,481 through 1,486 (of 1,486 total)
  • The STW Ski & Snowboard thread. The 2013-2014 season
  • nedrapier

Digby, yay-ah! Back to Lyngen. The Lodge’s snow depth meter was buried last week – off the scale at 330cm. 8)

Landing at Gatwick at 23:35 on the 23rd, stopping off at my mum’s to swap snowboard stuff for bikey campy stuff and driving straight down to Dorset for Charlie’s SS/Gravel Dash weekend. The touring won’t quite be high altitude training, but I’m sure it’ll help. And be incredibly fun and beautiful!

There’s room spare in the Lodge…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Should we be doing end of season bargains, then?

If so…

Can someone buy me these please? Only £640, down from £800!

nbt

only ?!

I can go skiing for less than that!

My last set of skis (Movement Gladiators) cost me under £200 and they’d had maybe a dozen days usage. They were purchased because I’d just bought a brand new set of Movement Flames for under £300 and they;’d really impressed me

But 640? Really ?!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, these were £1300!

And don’t even start looking at that Zai/Bentley skis out there!

Fact is, much like golf (And, oooh, let me think, there’s another sport a bit like it…) there will always be people willing to buy shinier things than others! 😀

GrahamS

Aimee Fuller’s season edit:

[video]http://vimeo.com/95787874[/video]

nedrapier

Jsut got some more photos from May 2013! That year’s thread’s closed, so it’ll have to be here.

Great couple of days! pics by Alex Do. (schralpmacchio on sb.com if anyone goes on there)

Viewing 6 posts - 1,481 through 1,486 (of 1,486 total)

The topic ‘The STW Ski & Snowboard thread. The 2013-2014 season’ is closed to new replies.