Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The state of the nation's Pies (Rant content)
  • binners

I have no say, I don’t mind a top crust only pie. Maybe that’s because I make them, they are indeed easier

Yes, well thats as maybe. Its probably ‘easier’ for me if I didn’t bother getting dressed in the morning. And thats the problem. If we all go around doing whats easier, you end up, ultimately, with me wandering the streets in my pants. Is that the kind of world you want to live in? IS IT?!!!!

skydragon
    Free Member

For once…I have to agree with you Binners 🙂

There are standards that have to be maintained. Non-pies are just another symptom of a failing society. Enforce an appropriate Pie standards regime and the rest of the world’s problems will fall into place!

benp1

That’s quite a convincing argument. I’m going to go home and have a word with myself

If I’m buying a pie, then it definitely needs a bottom, unless it’s VERY meaty and not very saucy

I would also have a problem with you walking around in pants, if you walked around in boxer shorts then that might be acceptable

perchypanther
    Free Member

Its probably ‘easier’ for me if I didn’t bother getting dressed in the morning. And thats the problem. If we all go around doing whats easier, you end up, ultimately, with me wandering the streets in my pants. Is that the kind of world you want to live in? IS IT?!!!!

I was under the impression that we didn’t get to choose the kind of world we get to live in. That decision was to made for us by our pastry overlords 😉

Comrade Binners pants, pictured yesterday……

binners

Oh its far far worse than that….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DK0aaLNGak[/video]

Tracey

Pubs, pies and bike rides can still be had this side of the Pennines

maccruiskeen

Stoner must be asleep.

He is – but he’s not in bed – he’s under a duvet in a tin bath full of gravy.

tomhoward

He is – but he’s not in bed – he’s under a duvet in a tin bath full of gravy.

😆 actually laughed out loud too…

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘The state of the nation's Pies (Rant content)’ is closed to new replies.