Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The sort of motorist you don't expect grief from!
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Had a motorist that got it wrong on a roundabout, but instead of stopping went for it nearly taking down one of us. Icarried on. then heard my name being shouted as the guy was making a beeline for me and grinning like mad so I dove off the road.
    As he swerved away I noticed he had a mountianbike in the back and the kit!
    One of our own?

Also this was near Ashridge, off Ivinghoe Beacon and he was in as Aberdeen hire car?

Disapointed I am, very disapointed.

Speshpaul

probably a tosser on the bike, in the car and just about every where else as well.

mrmo
    Free Member

probably one of the mtbers on here who complain about people riding on the road.

oxym0r0n

Was he towing a trailer with a large boat on the back? 😉

oldgit
    Free Member

LOL

Sadly no and no Gim wet suit in the back either.

oldgit
    Free Member

It’s an odd trait isn’t it. You do something wrong, but instead of stopping and correcting yourself you go the whole hog and really **** things up whilst maintaining a self assured grin usually reserved for when your doing a good job properly.

aracer
    Free Member

I expect it from every sort of motorist. Given the attitudes from some on here about people riding on the roads (getting in their way on the way to the trails) it’s hardly surprising.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The sort of motorist you don't expect grief from!’ is closed to new replies.