Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • the song 'Glycerine' by Bush. what film tv / video does it appear in?
  • DenDennis
    Free Member

this is currently doing my head in. I heard it at a friends house yesterday and it instantly took me back to some unknown movie ending, maybe at the end credits? or a documentary or video? for some reason in my head I have it going with a biking / mountain sport themed thing…..

any ideas? please help

DenDennis
    Free Member

null[video]https://youtu.be/E4hi_YnX7tw[/video]

BoardinBob

Hmm. I’m sure it’s in a snowboarding film

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BoardinBob
    DenDennis
    Free Member

cheers Bob, good list, though I dont think Ive seen any of those mentioned, certainly not the thing I was thinking of… hmm, puzzling…

mssansserif
    Free Member

Cmon now I’m in the same boat. I think it’s a parody or cover of it though. Like either the words of the chorus changed or sung increasingly loud/annoyingly? But the tune is familiar

Family guy or an Adam Sandler film or something?

*edit* Simpsons done it 😆

the00
    Free Member

Homer Simson’s band Sadgasm?

DenDennis
    Free Member

cheers yeah i found those when searching,but not what Im thinking,… please keep them coming!

BoardinBob

Bush’s Little Things appears in the snowboard film Odd Man Out. Just in case of confusion

jontykint
    Free Member

Don’t know the film but it sounds like a perfect tune to some cheesy end of film montage of high schoolers all smiling at each other and doing stuff

batfink
    Free Member

Google “films with bush in” surely? 😀

DenDennis
    Free Member

exactly jonty. now Im not sure if it was a film, maybe a documentary or something on tv….

good one, batfink! I nearly fell for that one!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘the song 'Glycerine' by Bush. what film tv / video does it appear in?’ is closed to new replies.