Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The @rse end of the year?
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

These days between x**s and new year just drag. How I wich I could fast forward into january and aviod all the maudlin hogmanay rubbish!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Miserable git. For many people it’s the only time they’ll get to spend a bit of extended time with friends, folk and family every year. I’m sure time is flying for them. Jeez.

Miserable sod. Glad I’m not you.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Thank you for those kind comments. I am miserable and proud.

the-muffin-man

Nah – goes far too fast, work will come too soon.

Its the best bit – all the family rubbish is out of the way and you can relax and do your own thing.

takisawa2

If I could fast forward to late Feb / early Mar I’d be happy. Once the weather lifts I’m happier, although its fairly mild outside I guess. Time to drag the kids out for a ride today. Enjoy getting together with family though, but the Hogmany thing is overdone. We were in bed before 12 last new years eve. 😀

sc-xc

Change the record cressers, it was bad enough last time round.

kaesae
    Free Member

😀

druidh
    Free Member

May I suggest that the OP uses the time productively by learning to use a keyboard?

Cougar

I for one am deliriously grateful for a few days off work.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Change the record cressers, it was bad enough last time round.

Are we doomed again? 😐

NJA

Off work for a few days, been riding two days out of three, and going again tomorrow – whats not to like?

iDave
    Free Member

they are days lasting 24hrs like all other days and if they’re lifeless, dull and dreary for you it is most likely because you are lifeless, dull and dreary

TooTall
    Free Member

I need the time to get my homework done! Damned Olympics messing with my submission dates! 😡

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘The @rse end of the year?’ is closed to new replies.