Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The Replacement – BBC1
  • RustySpanner

Anyone else watch this?

Thought the first couple were quite decent, but the last episode?!?

So what exactly were the blue pills?

How did the police get up to speed so quickly?

And what caused the Mother in Law’s change of heart?

Basically, if anyone can explain, logically, the last half of the last episode that would just be lovely.

Ta.

DezB
    Free Member

There was a thread. But the last post on it was so bizarre everyone left in disappointment 😀
    Wibble

hels
    Free Member

Yeah, it did all go a bit “Scooby Doo” at the end, I was half expecting Paula to rip her plastic facemask off and really be Kay, or something.

And why did the Police bring Paula to the library and put the cuffs on in front of Anna ? And why was the library unlocked, but empty – where were the staff ??

What it really need was this ending:

Anna dies.

Paula raises the baby, then when it reaches 8 years old restages the accident and dies horribly in the fire.

wallop

Anna? Ellen? No wonder you’re confused 😆

Crap ending. They better hurry up with some more Happy Valley to make up for it.

I think Dr Foster is coming back soon too.

zeesaffa
    Free Member

Watch (and enjoy) the first 2 episodes- then make up your own ending. You’ll be less dissapointed.

superjohn71
    Free Member

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one thinking episode 3 was utter garbage. My better half and I actually looked at each other at one point and said ‘oh, come on!’.

The whole thing didn’t make any sense at all at the end. To quote comic book guy, Worst final episode ever!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘The Replacement – BBC1’ is closed to new replies.