Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The Recession is Officialy Over :-(
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

“Save the children”

“Save the tiger”

“Save the homeless”

Grrrrrr, just let me get my Gregs cornish pastie and caramel donut in peace. Feed the homeless and kids to the tigers, job done!

kaesae
    Free Member

🙄

loddrik
    Free Member

And make sure they don’t get in the way of your X6…

philconsequence
    Free Member

next thing you’ll be telling us you dont wipe up after yourself on the trails you ride? you selfish horrible human.

how would you like it if your tiger got eaten by a starving homeless child?!

what a waste.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

And make sure they don’t get in the way of your X6

What tyres for mowing down Chuggers?

tails
    Free Member

I understand your point, they get paid to sign people up to a charity, not as bad as the sponsor me for a trip of a lifetime around Asia!

Stoner
    Free Member

eating a big pussy you say?

What a waste.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Any charity that can afford to pay chuggers to harass people for their direct debit details gets an automatic ignore from me, I’m afraid. I don’t have a problem with charities, I don’t have a problem with fundraising, it’s just the way they go about it…

jon1973
    Free Member

The Recession is Officialy Over 🙁

Are homelessness and neglected children the sign of a recovering economy?

What tyres for mowing down Chuggers?

What have you got against Keith Chegwin?

philconsequence
    Free Member

dont get me started on “i’ve worked out i can do a skydive for free if i get people to sponsor me over X amount” it really heats up my urine to the specific heat capacity needed to change its physical state!

thepurist

Just wait till Friday and all the “Children in Need” brigade will be out trying to shame you into handing over some cash. Support a cause that matters to you, not to the media.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

If the recession was over, you would be back in M&S buying caramelised onion chutney and farmhouse Wensleydale on toasted ciabatta, not still slumming it in Gregg’s…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I get a few e-mails a day from colleagues who can’t be arsed to shave/are doing the equivalent of walking round the shops/will stop shoving cake down their **** cake holes for 5 mins… and want my bloody money to support them in the their endeavours!!

Boils my bloody piss!

I don’t shave.
    I do lots of exercise
    I don’t eat mountains of fast food.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

i DON’T frking think so!

Who wants to help me with cancelling xmas? All you need to do is sign and print your name on this form, offer a tiny donation… I can claim tax back on it you know…

philconsequence
    Free Member

i think i should suggest my manager organises a sponsored silence for head office, even if he sponsored each person he’d make so much more cos the women would actually get some work done.

allthegear
    Free Member

Maybe the Prince William can do a sponsored stay-right-out-of-the-news-altogether for maybe a couple of years. I’d give £20 for that…

Rachel

bigyinn
    Free Member

It still makes me laugh that you have people WALKING 5km for breast cancer. Admirable cause, but at least put some effort into it!

5lab

this one’s got my goat at the moment as well. Work in a large (100,000+ employee) company, and our larger organisation (~100 people) has decided we can, if we like, donate to their chosen charity (something for single to-be-mothers in the US). cue a couple of middle aged women in our team peer pressuring us into donating ‘you get paid enough don’t you’.. well, yes I do, and I get paid that much, cos I stayed in education, worked hard(ish) and didn’t go and get knocked up at the age of 17.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

bigyinn – I don’t know how they have the cheak! Now I’m all for charity but come on, walking 5km. Piss off!

bigyinn
    Free Member

TSY should my sarcasm meter be registering that post?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sorry bigyinn I’m just having a rant.

Measured against the charitable endeavours of others practically my whole life should be sponsored…

Someone sponsor me to see how many posts I can make on here in a day?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ll sponsor you to enter a 5km waddle dressed as a woman…. has to be filmed and then shown all over the internet how disgusting it is that you were chucked out for trying to raise money for charity.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Can it be a woman in a gimp suit?

philconsequence
    Free Member

nope, i’m thinking wig, make-up, pink t-shirt with fake boobs underneath, running shorts, shaved legs, girls trainers. pink fluffy wand also as that seems to be a “required item” judging by the pics in the local newspapers every year.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Ahhh the chuggers (charity muggers). Tell ’em to get stuffed.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

What I do is tell them that I work for whichever charity they are raising funds for. Works a treat.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I only donate money to Prostate charity as I feel it is behind in recognition of breast cancer.

I still donate the odd quid now and again to others but mainly ^^^

If I had more money then sure I’d sponsor everyone.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Can I wear running tights and keep the hair? I’ll ensure that I’m displaying a mooses knuckle!

philconsequence
    Free Member

right, seeing as you’re just being difficult now TSY i’m not letting you join in on find the phone fridays.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

My nephew is a chugger – and one of the best apparently so he has been promoted to champion chugger or something. Makes good money at it. His parents are mortified

molgrips
    Free Member

Mortified that he’s good at raising money for charity? Nice.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘The Recession is Officialy Over :-(’ is closed to new replies.