Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The Racing Post
  • oldgit
    Free Member

No weekend racing for me, next event is Tuesday at the MK Crits.
    Does anyone still race road that much at weekends 😐 seems it’s all closed road circuits these days.

I fancy a Merida marathon type thing TBH. Off to look up dates.

So whos doing what.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Hove Park crits tonight. Rare to get a 2/3 criterium so nice to support it even if I am back to 3rd at the mo.

crazy-legs

Nothing for me this weekend although I am getting properly back into road and crit racing. Had a great ride at the Tameside Crits last Tuesday night, my improvement from the previous week was quite marked. I’m still crap but at least I’m less crap than I was a week ago!

Next road race is 5th June for me, quite a hilly one.

This weekend I’m going for a run over Whernside and PyG. Can’t be bothered with all three… 😉

Jase
    Free Member

FNSS Round 3 @ Rugby tonight.

P.S. The MK round of the Central Cyclocross thingy on 6th November is the National Inter-regional Championships.

oldgit
    Free Member

Excellent, and a do well course for me.

steve_b77
    Free Member

CRC marathon @ Llandovery on Sunday for me

trail_rat
    Free Member

10 under the ben at fort william this weekend – not so much racing as fast cycling for a laugh. neither of us are game face fit – trying to race will result in much blowing upness

keavo
    Free Member

oldgit, crc marathon! you do realise thats to mtb equivalent of a road sportive;-) therefore not a race. i’m doing the dalby dare, not sure thats a race either. 10 under the ben is the event i’d most like to do this weekend, but a 12 hour round trip and lack of a team ruled it out.

pixelmix
    Free Member

10UTB here too. I’m in a pair, and we won’t be “racing”*, just riding for fun and kicking back with a good bunch of friends who are also in pairs/trios.

*I don’t have my race bike with me this weekend, so that’s my excuse for my slow times.

trail_rat
    Free Member

*I don’t have my race bike with me this weekend, so that’s my excuse for my slow times.

me either – the bikes i have were described as a cow on castors and a steamroller !

keavo
    Free Member

punctured. pumped it up, went down again, changed tube pumped it up and the valve snapped off. borrowed a tube…..it was punctured, rode a flat tyre to finish. first hour was great though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The Racing Post’ is closed to new replies.