Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The Racing Post
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Bit late sorry.
    Nowt for me, just a weekend of road training.

What you lot up to? I know there’s a fair few doing the Bucks Off Road Sportive, good luck…especially the 132km riders.

wallace1492
    Free Member

Etape Caledonia in the pouring rain…… 😯

trail_rat
    Free Member

there is a couple of audaxes tomorrow. Lack of motivation sees me not going for the 300km option of the snow roads and instead the 100km flat route – riding the 35 miles there and back

6am start

oldgit
    Free Member

6am start

That’s yesterday isn’t it 🙁 Got to get up stupid early just to train and I really need some kip.

trail_rat
    Free Member

i do 5am starts 3 days a week to ride to work …. fapping sucks getting out bed but its quiet roads and great sun rises !

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Getting back into road racing after an injury enforced layoff of a couple years. 50mile 3rd Cat RR in Surrey on the Cutmil circuit. I fogot how hilly that one is, I hate hills!

Oggles
    Free Member

Last week: Mallory Park 3/4. My second road race at Mallory. Got stuck in to some attacks, no breakaway this week though. Bunch finish. Out of the points as I’m not much of a sprinter! Finished probably top quarter/third of field. Massive crash on the pit straight which I manage to avoid. Still heard the fracturing carbon and smell of burning though!

Tonight: Midlands Friday Night Summer Series XC.

Next week: Mallory Park tuesday, and thinking about West Leake 10TT Thursday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The Racing Post’ is closed to new replies.