Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 'The Racing Post'
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Final round of the Central CXL for me this Sunday over at Hillingdon. Looking forward to a few relaxed weeks after that.

So who's where and doing what?

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

My own little club's race – Western League Rnd 11 at a 'new' venue in Bristol:

Should be good!

colnagokid

should be racing at Durham, but been layed up all week with a virus, so going to see how I feel Sunday morn.

crazy-legs

The nearest I'll get to racing is marshalling at the National Trophy at Bradford on Sunday.
    Gets me a guaranteed entry to next years Three Peaks and it's a good course.

aP
    Free Member

Hillingdon on Sunday, sounds like it'll be slightly softer than my race, but still quite fast.

oldgit
    Free Member

Hope so ap, my saddle fell off at yours 😐

aP
    Free Member

hehe! see you Sunday.

oldgit
    Free Member

A big DNF for me there. I was gasping couldn't breathe and guess what…..my saddle came out again, bin job methinks.

aP
    Free Member

I couldn't really get going and, well, lost interest.
    We should meet up – I do have your mobile number from the sign on sheets at my race. Can I give you a call sometime to sort something out?
    Oh, L asks if you're doing the Reliability rides in January/ February?
    A.

oldgit
    Free Member

I will be doing the rides, but mainly the ones my way which used to come under the chiltern classics. Big plan now is to get a years riding in and not put myself out again for six months.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘'The Racing Post'’ is closed to new replies.