Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The Racing Post
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Another closed circuit road race for me, if I can work up the enthusiasm 😐 It's already wearing thin racing closed loops.

Anyone else up to anything more exciting?

njee20
    Free Member

Nope, although I realised this morning that I've got 4 consecutive races on the bounce, all of which I have to do, cue getting no real training done!

DWH
    Free Member

Brownbacks event at Lee Quarry on Sunday, track on Monday and a MTB orienteering thing on Wednesday. Maybe it's the "mid-season" blues, but I'm struggling to summon up any enthusiasm for the 4th round of the BMBS XC series next week 🙁

njee20
    Free Member

I'm doing Are you Tough Enough instead next weekend, 30 minute drive rather than 5 hours, and I figured all the quick boys would go to Dalby, so I may do alright!

oldgit
    Free Member

Got that nice just finished a tough race feeling.
    Which is nice.

Wasn't running on all cylinders though. on off all night.

Filthy
    Free Member

were you at Croft oldgit?

oldgit
    Free Member

No at Milton Keynes. Is Croft a TLI race?

Filthy
    Free Member

Yes it's a TLi, I was there with the kids, they managed 2nd and 8th in thier race this evening.

I would of had a go myself but I keep finding excuses, this week it was " I dont have a road bike", I actually have a cross bike but it's got the wrong tyres on. I think that might have been last weeks excuse.

Surfr
    Free Member

I tried a circuit race last night. Pembrey 3/4 cat. Stayed in for 7 of 13 laps before getting shelled. Not bad for a fat bloke on a cross bike. Might get a race license now and try the handicap race in a couple weeks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The Racing Post’ is closed to new replies.