• This topic has 20 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DWH.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The Racing Post
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Nothing at the weekend, but Road or XC midweek.
    So hopefully a nice sunny road seesion Sunday, though of course I'm too 'Eurocool' to wear shorts 😉

What are the usual suspects up to?

Rorschach
    Free Member

I think I'm going to give the cx bike an outing at the builth crc on sunday-if the course is anything like the first one it'll be quicker than the ss and might even bag me a top 10 placing (in masters!).

oldgit
    Free Member

Is that legal 😐 though from memory the Builth stage has a lot of fire road, and you'll munch up the tarmac miles at the start and finish.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Remember-its not a 'race' 😉

oldgit
    Free Member

Say no more 😉

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

friday night summer series tonight, followed by round 2 of the midlands on sunday

cullen-bay
    Free Member

Heading down south to Aberfoyle tomorrow, for SXC round 3, can't wait, its a great course.

oldgit
    Free Member

No Milton Keynes round of the FNSS this year sadly. Any idea why?

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

yer there was no club willing to organise one there. it hasent helped with it being a absoloute swamp there for the last couple of years i guess.

trail_rat
    Free Member

We are doing deeside loop audax 200k on sunday – riding to forfar from aberdeen on saturday via braemar. Bivying in glen isla and riding home after the audax …eq of twice round the audax plus to and from banchory – 300 miles of fun

oldgit
    Free Member

Haven't you got a telly.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

My first ever DH race this Sunday at PORC.

I'm hoping to do at least one RR, TT, CX, BMX, DH, XC and track meeting this year.

Brownbacks
    Free Member

you should be training for this

http://www.brownbacksracing.co.uk

last call for series pre-entry this weekend

trail_rat
    Free Member

Tellys broke …. Figured id just make most of the guid weather …..

ourmaninthenorth

Nothing this w/e – road race on Tuesday if I can escape work on time (new job = not done much racing lately).

ourmaninthenorth

you should be training for this

http://www.brownbacksracing.co.uk

I'll see if I can make some of the races. Not done XC for 15 years..!

Jase
    Free Member

OG – Re: the MK round, apparantly at the AGM no one wanted to be the mtb secretary and therefore there is no one to organise it this year.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Another round of SXC for me – a few laps of Aberfoyle. Still woefully lacking in riding recently, and snapped a spoke last weekend, so that cut my ride short. Still hoping for survival this weekend then, and hoping to get fitter before the August race.

I do fancy the Brownback series, but unfortuntely none of the dates tie in with my reasonably regular visits to Lancashire. Maybe I'll finally get to do one next year!

robbo
    Free Member

Southern XC at Pippingford for me. Getting worried about hydration given the heat forecast, going to stash bottles in feed zone despite not having a helper.

lock
    Free Member

im road racing in edenbridge sunday

DWH
    Free Member

Midlands XC Round 2 for me on Sunday.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The Racing Post’ is closed to new replies.